Birth

(Damon's POV)

I had brought Elena to the hospital after I found her all mangled up on the bottom of the staircase.Whenever I brought her in, she was immediately put on a gurney and wheeled into the delivery room.A nurse made me stop before I got in.

"Are you the father?"She asked, as I was trying to see past her to see if Elena was alright.

"No, but I'm family."

"Family or not, only the father of the child can come in.Only one person will be allowed in the delivery room."

Just as I was about to rip the nurse's neck out, Stefan came thru the doors with a distraught Bonnie and a blonde doctor.

"How is she?"They all asked at the same moments.

"She's been dragged into the delivery room and I'm not allowed in."

"Well, Stefan and I will go in with her."The young doctor said.

I sat down and looked at the floor.How could this happen?I looked back up and saw Stefan,in blue scrubs, go into the delivery room with the doctor.Oh, I hope everything will go okay.

(Elena's POV)

After I was rushed into the delivery room, I felt a since of worry.When Stefan walked in I tried to hid the worry and pain away from him.I was going to have a C- section and I just hope I was alive long enough to see my beautiful angels.

"Elena in a few minutes you will become a mommy."The doctor,who cane in with Stefan, said.

Thru all the pain I was already feeling, the slicing in my stomach made it go over the edge.I started crying out of the pain and I really wished it will go away.And that's when I heard it.A baby's cry.

(Stefan's POV)

As I walked into the delivery room, the demon inside of me wanted out.I could feel the urge to drink all the blood in the room but, I had to fight it my family's life is on the line.

"Elena in a few minutes you will become a mommy."Dr.Drinxcail told Elena.I knew with her here, Elena had a better chance of surviving.

I had to turn my head as Elena's body was getting cut open.Then I heard it.A baby's cry.

I turned and looked at the little child,a nurse was holding up to let Elena see.

"Here's baby #1.Congratulations, it's a boy!"The nurse told us.She brought him over to the scale.He was 5 pounds and 3 ounces, 98% human and perfectly healthy.

One down, one to go.

I looked down at Elena's scratched face and gave her a kiss.

"One more and this will all be over." I told her.

The next thing I knew I heard a nurse say we had a girl.The baby didn't cry and was immediately brought into the children's ward.I didn't know what was going on.All I knew was Elena was now being prepped to go to the OR for the stairs incident.

I was given my baby boy and I walked out of the room to go find someone who would let me see my daughter.The daughter who I didn't even know would live thru the next hour.Maybe she won't or maybe she already passed.It pained me to even think about.My princess is sick and I don't even know where she is.