~Visitors~

Damon Pov
~I saw her.I understand everything now.~
After hearing cries from Elena's room,I ran to see what the doctor had said.LUNG CANCER.My heart immediately broke.She just got to see her children and who knew how long she had with them.

I am so glad I heard the news before heading into the room or I would have had to hold myself together in front of humans.But I needed to see Elena.I saw two police officers walk by with Dr.Drinxcail,who knows what's going on outside of this twisted life of Elena's.

I turned the corner and saw her and I couldn't believe my eyes.It was Katherine but she also had a witch with her and now I understand everything.Katherine wanted to take her doppelgänger away from the brothers who were painfully in love with her.I needed to get to Elena.I ran towards her room before Katherine could get in.I locked the door so she had to kill time to get in.

I knew it was already too late.I officially wanted to rip Katherine into pieces.I didn't even realize she was alive and she was ruining my life.

I saw Stefan sitting next to Elena with a dazed look.He looked like he didn't understand what was going on.It was a trap.Katherine would try to take the one thing that she can never have.A baby with a Salvatore.I ran out of the room to look for Bonnie.I found her with Aiden in Ella's room.He was safe but as I walked more into the room I realized a certain little joy was gone.

Ella was missing.

~so sorry to take so long,I promise I'm going somewhere good with this story.Comment,Rate and Review.Tell me how you like we're I'm heading.~