The meeting of two boys

Third person POV

      "Dad!" She yelled as her mother, Hayley, pulled her closer and her father sped away. That was the last time Hope Mikaelson saw her father.

     After that horrid night, Hope wanted to use her mother's last name so she wouldn't be known as the mythical magical tribrid freak show. She had been on the road with her mother for three days before they reached their new home.

    "Come on baby girl, you have to talk to me at some point. What we did was necessary for you to be safe and happy." Hayley told her daughter through the rear view mirror. Hope just turned her head and looked out the window next to her.

     "Why couldn't we just be a normal family." She muttered. Her mother sighed and pulled into their new driveway.

    "Listen Hope, I am trying to give you a chance at being normal and this is that chance. I want you to make friends and be happy. I want you to live a life full of wonder, hope. Please just talk to me like you used too." She begged.

     "Come on, let's go see our new house." Hope sighed at her mom.

     Hope got out of the car and walked toward the new house.

     After a stress filled few days, Hayley tucked Hope in good night

     After a stress filled few days, Hayley tucked Hope in good night. "Hey Mom," She sheepishly asked as Hayley turned towards her daughter. "I love you" She told the young hybrid mother.

    Hayley smiled at the thought of her only daughter forgiving her.

    " I love you too Hope." at that, she shut Hope's bedroom door and went to her room to sleep.

     The next morning Hayley woke up Hope. "Why are you walking me up so early?" She said groggily as she wiped her eyes with her small fist. "You, are going to school." Hayley said smugly. Hope shot out of bed and hugged her mother. "AM I REALLY GOING TO SCHOOL?!?" The youngest Mikaelson asked with joy and bliss. Hayley nodded as she pulled out a small book bag out of hope's closet and she squealed with happiness.

     On their way over to Hope's new school, Hayley had told her what to say if anyone had asked about her family. "What do you say when they ask you about yourself?" She asked her daughter. "I tell them my name is Hope Marshall, and that I use to live in New Orleans with my mom before we moved here." she replied.

     "And your father?"

     "I say that my father died in the army when I was 3" Hope replied.

     "That's my girl" Hayley smiled. She parked the car and started to walk her daughter into the building. Hayley gave Hope a big hug then kneeled down as she began to speak "Remember you have to keep-" Hope interrupted her. "-to keep the bracelet on at all times, I know" she smiled as she hugged her mother one last time before she hurried inside the classroom.