First day of prision

Hope's POV

     I woke up to my blaring alarm, which indicated that it was time to get up, so I wouldn't be late for my first day back at school. I stopped the alarm, got out of bed. I raised my arms up high and stretched, sighing in relaxation as my bones popped. I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Half an hour later my hair and make-up were done, my teeth were bushed, and my face was washed.

     I headed over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a black low cut top with a bunch of stripes and some blue jeans along with dark brown boots.

     I descended down the stairs and grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket on the kitchen island.

"Remember I'm taking you to Deaton today after school." My mother announced as she entered the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the tattoos until afterwards." I told her wholeheartedly.

     We slowly made our way to the couch and we both sat down. "A normal mom would ground her child to the end of time, but I know that you just miss your dad and I shouldn't ground you for that.

 "A normal mom would ground her child to the end of time, but I know that you just miss your dad and I shouldn't ground you for that

Just so you know, I really hope that one day you'll talk in person with Klaus, I do." She looked into my eyes softly, her hazel eyes looking like the woods in early Autumn.

     "Thanks Mom" I got up from the couch and hugged her. After hugging her I grabbed my school bag and swung it over my shoulder. Before I could leave I turned to her "I love you, mom."

     A series of knocks were heard on the door.

     I opened it and saw Scott waiting for me with two helmets in his grasp. He smiled as he moved the helmet closer to me. I smiled, then grabbed one of the helmets from him. We walked towards his bike and got on. He revved his green and white dirt bike and started to drive us  to the school.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

After a few miles we finally reached the school. Scott parked his bike then took off his helmet. Scott turned to me and started to help me take off mine. He looked to the side of me and and frowned, looking at the two beautiful black bikes that put his to shame.

     After my helmet was taken off, multiple wolf whistles and unwanted comments filled the California air.

"Damn I would totally hit that"

"You think McCall would get me her number?"

"I call dibs, dude"

I rolled my eyes with their unneeded comments. I hopped off Scott's bike and I heard a low grumbling sound emit from his chest as he held onto my arm a little tighter. "Scott, it's okay, I promise."

     Soon after that we both met up with Stiles. I told them I would meet up with them later because I had to get my schedule from the front office.