31.

ZOLI POV

Laying in this bubble bath was giving me life. Soaking all of my muscles and bones because of Alex who tore up my leg muscles. My phone lit up letting me know I had a message.

Be home in five. Be ready sweetheart

Rolling my eyes cause I was literally tired. I needed rest and he just doesn't stop. Getting out the tub I dried myself off and got semi dressed. Trying to put my face on... when I heard him come inside.

He grabbed me and kissed me "I missed you so much".

"Alex you only been gone for ten hours!" I said. He kissed me again "Exactly and in those ten hours do you know what I was thinking about?".

"What?" I asked.

He quickly on on his knees lifting up my robe and pulled my panties to the side

He quickly on on his knees lifting up my robe and pulled my panties to the side. I felt his tongue sweep slowly across my clit making me moan. "Open your legs more" he demanded. I did what he wanted and he full force licking my vagina. Holding onto the sink so I didn't fall from my knees being weak. He was eating me like he didn't have lunch.

"Alex..." I moaned.

He blew on my clit sending me over the edge. I grabbed his hair and moving my hips to the rhythm of his tongue "like that!". I felt myself cumming at any moment. My legs started getting weak causing me to grip Alex for leverage.

Once I came he got up and licked his lips. "Better than I thought". Looking at him "who are you?" I joked.

"Someone who's highly addicted to you. It's serious that I have to have you at least once a day or I can't function" he said.

"Sounds like a mental problem" I teased.

He laughed "not mental just sexual. We match sexually so it's powerful how our bodies react to each other. Just like now or this morning. Did you soak yourself?".

"Yeah before you got home. I took a nice bubble bath. Felt so good" I said.

"Without me?" He asked.

"Yes without you. Cause it would've ended up as a sexapade in the tub" he shrugged "Good point, but still". We both walked out the bathroom and went downstairs. "I'm going back to work tomorrow unless you cripple me later".

He rubbed his chin "don't tempt me". I smiled and walked to the kitchen cause I was hungry. Finding some left overs I heated it up and went to the table to sit down. Crossing my legs over which revealed more than it was suppose to. Alex cleared his throat "I'll be right back" he disappeared upstairs.

He's up to something.

When I was done I wiped my face and removed my plate and washed it. Alex came down but stopped at the bottom of he stairs smiling "follow me". Raising my brow "why?". He went upstairs slowly. Following him we led me to the same bathroom we just came from moments earlier. But this time there was candles lit all over and the tub was filled with warm water and bubbles.

"Sweetheart, I don't like that you had a bubble bath with out me. So... now we can enjoy it together" he said undressing himself and getting in. "Alex we both won't fit in that tub". He grabbed my hand "we'll fit trust me".

Undressing myself I slowly got in the tub fitting right between his legs but I had to make sure I didn't squish his member in the process. "Alex please remember I have to work tomorrow. I already missed three days".

"Sweetheart, you don't really have to work" he said rubbing my arm.

"Yeah but I like working. Making my own money. I don't want to leech off of you. It's not who I am". Moving myself do I get a little more comfortable. I felt his hand graze my thigh.

"I'm just saying you really don't need to work. You live with me now. But... if you like making your own money then I'm not going to stop you".

"Not like you was going to stop me, I'm not the type of woman to sit here all day and do nothing with myself. When I'm bored... that's when I get myself in trouble" I said.

Feeling him kissing the back of my neck I already knew what was about to happen. "Zoli I don't know why I can't keep my hands off of you". He moved his hand down between my legs. "I just want to pleasure you all day long". Moaning because he slid his two fingers inside me. In the meantime he start nibbling my shoulder.

"I don't know how you can keep going like this" I moaned. He smiled "only for you I can". Moving me so I was facing him. Straddling him he easily slid himself inside me. The rush of pleasure went straight through me. Our bodies knew how to react when we were together.

He held me in place moving me as he stared in my face. "Why are you staring at me?".

"Because you look so beautiful. And I love the faces you make when you're about to cum" he said.

There was something different about this sexapade. It was more deeper than usual. Just the thought of how sensual this was... was making me more excited. Putting my head on his shoulder I felt the rise of pleasure about to ripple through me. He held me tight as I had an orgasm ride through me.

He kissed the side of my neck "You need a moment?". I nodded "yeah". He slowly started thrusting causing me to moan. Lifting up my head I turned to look at him "I'm going slow for a reason. I want you to feel every stroke".

Smiling I kissed him "leave it up to you we'll have sex everyday".

"What can I say? It's what you do to me" he smiled. He started moving a little fast. I knew he was about to release himself. I moved off of him as he came in the water. "We need to have more bubbles bath, sweetheart". Rolling my eyes "sexless bubble baths you mean". He laughed "I don't know about that". We laid there on one another just talking.