155.

ALEX POV

Looking at my babies was the most amazing feeling I ever felt. Same with Jade and Hunter. The twins came at thirty two weeks and Zoli was the happiest person. They both came healthy and at a perfect weight.

"How are you feeling?" I whispered not wanting to wake neither of them up.

"I'm good. Just ready to go home" Zoli said. Glancing at the twins again. Telling them apart will be a problem. The door opened "hello! Just letting you we are discharging you today" the nurse said. Zoli smiled big "oh good, Alex when she leaves go through the draws and take everything".

"Why?" I asked.

"Because why let it stay here. Just take it and put it in the bag" she said. Shaking my head cause this was ridiculous. Following her instructions I went through all the draws packing away what was in them. Zoli slowly stood up "my god I didn't know having a c-section hurts this much".

"Just take it slow. I'll take one of the babies and then I'll have someone wheel you with the other baby" I said.

"Sounds good" she said. When we were leaving everyone was waving at us. The babies were good. Once we got to the car I helped Zoli in first. Then I put each baby inside. "Everyone strapped in?" I asked.

"Are you expecting them to answer you?" Zoli asked.

"Soon enough they will. Then we have more" I said.

"Yeah okay. Little do you know.." she mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing" she smiled.  We got home and my mom greeted us alone with jade and hunter. "Oh my let me see them!" My mother excitingly said. Placing both babies seats down. Zoli came in walking slowly.

She took a seat on the couch. Jade and Hunter slowly walked up to the seats and peeked inside. "There goes your sisters!" I said. Hunter shrugged but jade had her arms crossed against her chest. Hopefully she'll come around.

"Alex can you do a huge favor? I think it'll best to put them both in their cribs. So I — cutting her off "don't worry I'll put them both in there" I said. Zoli smiled "thank you. I would do it but I doubt I can make it up the stairs right now".

"Don't worry. Just take it easy" I said. Grabbing both seats and traveling upstairs I slowly took one out and placed her in the crib. I can't believe I officially have four kids.

When I was done I traveled back downstairs. Zoli was in the kitchen making something. She had all the bottles out along with the breast pump machine. "They're sleeping. Hopefully they sleep all night".

"Yeah okay... we said the same thing about jade and that didn't happen" she said.

"Good point. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Couldn't be happier that I'm not pregnant anymore

"Couldn't be happier that I'm not pregnant anymore. It felt like once those babies came out my body was like oh thank you so much" she joked.

Little did she know I'll let have a little break... just like last time. All I want is one more and that's it. "And don't even try it. I know that look you're giving me" she said.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart. I'm not thinking of anything special" I lied. She squinted her eyes at me "right". My mother walked inside the kitchen "those babies are the most beautiful things I've seen since hunter".

"What can I say? We make beautiful babies" I said.

"Please don't give him anymore ideas" Zoli said.

"Oh Zoli this is for you. It came in the mail" my mother handed her a envelope. Zoli looked completely nervous. She held the white envelope in her hands.

"Open it" I said.

"What if the test comes back negative? And I did all of this for no reason" she asked.

"There's only one way to find out. Open it" I said. She handed me the envelope "you open it!. I'm too nervous!". Tearing the back open she stopped me "my stomach is all over the damn place!". Removing my hand from hers I teared open the rest of the back and removed the paper from the inside.

Zoli just stared at me as if she was staring into space. Unfolding the paper and reading it I looked at her "read it".

She shook her head "I can't".

"Nia is your mom" I said. I don't think what I said hit her yet. "Wait? What?!" She asked.

"I said Nia is your mom. The test came back ninety nine point nine percent that she is your biological mother" I said. Zoli eyes filled with tears "Really?".

I nodded "really".

Seeing tears slowly fall from her eyes. She covered her face and just cried. I saw the little girl inside her come out. Hugging her as she cried on my chest. Holding her for a small amount of time. She pulled away wiping her face "what do I do now?".

"That's a very good question. In due time we will figure it out. Let's just enjoy the rest of the day with our kids and the good news" I said.

She nodded "You're right". For the rest of the day we just enjoyed everything around us. Now I have to come up with an idea to help Zoli break to Nia that she's her mother.