180.

ALEX POV

Talk about how faith steps in and let things happen. Zoli was back home now still recovering. The doctor says if she had waited one more day... things would've been really bad. When I heard she was pregnant... I was shocked but also happy. Sitting here trying to focus on work but all I can think about is the pregnancy. We always end up with Irish twins.

"Well, well... well look who's here" I said. Zoli smirked "I had to come surprise my husband with lunch" holding up a bag she walked over to me. Pulling her into my lap "how are you feeling?".

She shrugged "I'm okay. I still need the inhaler at times".

"And the baby?" I asked.

"It's fine. Plus, I think it's a boy" she said.

"And do you know that already?" I asked.

She smirked "because when I was pregnant with hunter I wanted sex all the time. And that's how I feel right now". She took off her shirt and straddled me. "Let me lock the door" I said.

"No need. Let's just do it" she unbuckled my belt and started kissing my neck. I couldn't tell her no. We both needed each other. "I want you to fuck me" she whispered in my ear. Letting her back rest against my desk. I was about to slip myself inside my wife. The door flew open... "hey—- oh my gosh I didn't see anything" Candace yelled.

Zoli buried her head on my chest "why is she here?!". Holding her in place "Candace is there something wrong?".

"Umm no I wanted to talk to you. But it's clear that you're busy" she said. Zoli moves from off my lap and put back on her shirt. She stood there annoyed.

"Well since you're in here... we can talk now" I fixed myself before standing up. Zoli took a seat on the couch I had in my office. "Well since I know now you loved that pizza place I know there's another restaurant you'll love". Zoli shifted her body with her legs crossed and a confused look on her face.

"Umm Candace I don't think that'll be a good idea" she pouted "we can be friends. Nothing wrong with that right?" She walked up to me stroking my hand with her finger. Zoli cleared her throat making Candace jump.

"Look Candace, you are being very disrespectful in my face by trying to come on to my husband. I'm sitting right here and you literally are stroking his hand. By the way that hand was in me not too long ago. Another thing guys and girls can't be friends. Especially when one of them has something for the other. Come on now dummy. I see right through you. Alex is being too nice. But me I'm not that nice. I'm hormonal and horny. Lastly, you're cockblocking my sexual needs. So if you can please get the fuck out of here and do something more productive with yourself. Do not let me catch you flirting or throwing yourself at him either or I will beat your ass" she said .

I cleared my throat...

"Well I'll get nick to do it" she said.

She nervously got her things and walked out "you're too nice sometimes". I came from around my desk and knelt down in front of her "I know... i wish I was more like you. Where were we?". Trying to finish up what we were doing before.

Zoli smirked "well now we can't finish up cause I have to go after that doctor".

"Don't go down there. Things like this happen to people. You can't blame him" I said. She got up and out her coat on "I'll be nice to him".

"Just be careful and don't do too much" I said. She kissed me and left.

                   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ZOLI POV

After my sex rendezvous was ruined I headed to that doctors office. I want to know how I got pregnant. Especially when he said I wouldn't. Walking into his office I went straight to the back. Opening his door I smiled "guess who?".

He turned around "zoli? What brings you here?".

"Funny you ask that. So I wasn't feeling well the other week. Thinking I had a cold I ended up with pneumonia. But also I found out I was pregnant. How is that possible?".

"Usually with a minor surgery like that there's always a percentage chance of pregnancy" he said.

"My ass! You never tied my tubes... did you?" I asked. He looked so nervous "look... I was going to do it but I felt like it was wrong for you to keep it from your husband".

"Wait? What?!" I yelled.

"Didn't think you would find out. I should've known" he said.

"Wait? If you didn't do it then why was I so sore?" I asked.

"That I don't know. Must've been a mental thing" he said. Closing my eyes and counting to ten slowly. "I'm going to kill you!" I said.

"Look... I'm sorry Okay. But I didn't need Alex trying to murder me" he said.

"Do you realize I had issues because of him thinking I had my tubes tied?! And come to find out you never did it!!!" I yelled.

"Well at least you can tell him nothing happened so he can be happy again" he joked.

"Does it look like I'm joking or in a need of laughter?" I asked. He shook his head "not at all".

"You are so lucky I'm pregnant. Or I would kick your ass for lying to me!" I said. He gave me a small smile. I really need to switch my primary doctor cause this one is going to get killed by me specifically.