115.

Advice::: please do not feel like you have to go through something because the other person has something else over you. That's not okay!. It took me so many years to realize this... sad but true.

ALEX POV

You better believe I did my research on this IUD. And that I know Zoli couldn't have sex until twenty four hours after the thing was placed. But also, she had her period too. So being a good husband I didn't touch her for a full week. And yes, it was the hardest seven days.

But today marked a new week. I wanted to take Zoli out to celebrate. She wanted to take the kids with us but it would be a little late by the time we got back. Waiting for her to get dressed... I was playing with jade in the couch. Pacifier in her mouth she was just flowing with the mood today.

She just looked a little upset

She just looked a little upset. I felt a little bad. "When we come back later I'll bring you back a cake" I said. She smiled with the pacifier in her mouth. Just like her mother... food seems to make anything better. Hearing heels clicking against the floor I looked up to see Zoli. Lord, she was wearing these jeans that was so damn tight. And a thermal long sleeve shirt. The lust I was feeling was trying to get me to her back upstairs and just have her scream.

"You look pretty" I said.

"Thank you. Finally hunters baby weight is slowly disappearing" she said looking at herself in the mirror. Eyeing her from her feet to her head I felt myself getting hard. "Well let's go!". I nodded picking jade up. Zoli had put hunter in his car seat and we were on our way.

Reaching my mothers home. Zoli and I both got out. With one baby in toe. My mom was more than happy to watch her grandchildren. "My jade! Grandma has a surprise for you!" Following them I see she got her a new toy. Jade was so happy. Hunter was awake but quiet. "Thanks mom got watching them" I said.

"No problem! I'm waiting for the sleepover with them both" she said.

"Slow your —" cutting Zoli off. "Soon mom... soon. We will see you in a couple of hours" pulling Zoli's arm with me. Back in the car Zoli cleared her throat "way to cut me off".

"I had too... she looked too happy. I didn't want your comment to ruin that" I said.

"All I was going to say was slow your roll. That was it" she said.

"Exactly! But my mom would take that the wrong way". She sucked her teeth "come on now. She's been around me long enough to know how I am". Just focusing on the road. Didn't want anything to ruin our night. The things I had in mind for Zoli was speechless.

When we got to the restaurant I already saw a smile on her face. I called ahead for reservations so we could be seated somewhat alone. She saw the table decor and smiled "aww, this is so cute! Just like you!" Pinching my cheek. The waitress laughed when she did that. "She can't help herself" I said.

"So What did you want to celebrate?" She asked flipping through her menu.

"Well, today marks the day I can actually fuck you again. And this time we don't have to worry about babies. So to summarize what I'm trying to say... we can fuck to our delight and no worries".

Zoli spit out her water and laughed "you brought me out here to celebrate that you can fuck me senseless with no worries?!. Oh my gawd!".

"What?" I smiled.

"I can't with you!" She said.

"Like the jeans you have on right now... you're tempting me in the worse way. If we were truly alone I would've had you bent over this table before we ate".

Zoli shook her head "thank god I'm on birth control".

"Yes, now we can go has hard as we want. Earth shaking hard. Have you screaming my name all night long" I said.

"I feel so bad for the employees here having to over hear this conversation" she laughed.

Getting up I extended my arm "follow me". She raised her brow "please tell me you are not about to do what I think?".

"Just come on" I said. She got up and followed me. I knew this place in and out. And I knew they had a personal bathroom amongst the women's and men's. Pushing the door open I let her walk in first. Closing the door and locking it so we didn't get interrupted. "What if the waitress goes back to the table?" She asked.

"Don't worry I left her a generous tip. And now I'm about to give you a generous tip of my own" crashing my lips on hers. I couldn't hold back anymore. And she knew that. Hearing her moan against my mouth just turned me on even more. Pulling back "take the jeans off. I don't want to rip them".

"You will not rip my jeans. These are my favorite pair!" She warned. Standing there with no panties on. "Bad girl... you knew this was going to happen". She smirked "I know you like the back of my hand".

Turning her around and bending her over I roughly slammed myself inside of her. Causing her to throw her head back. "Jesus! Warning next time?.

Smiling "this has to be my favorite pussy. So wet and so damn tight. How do you manage to keep it tight?".

"Just shut up and fuck me!" She demanded. Love the way she talked dirty to me. A few thrust she came all over me and I released some long overdue sexual build up inside of her. Moving and cleaning myself up. She did the same. "Sweetheart, I think it's safe to say anytime you wear those jeans you're getting fucked".

"Like the jeans would be the only reason" she joked. Smacking her ass as she walked past me "let's do the walk of shame".

We didn't continue to eat we just walked out. The waitress took the tip I left. Opening the door for Zoli first I helped her inside knowing her legs would be a little shaky.

"Be careful and watch your step" I teased

"Be careful and watch your step" I teased. She swatted my arm once she was inside the car. Winking at her I closed her door and walked around the car and got in myself. Putting my hand on thigh "let's go get our kids".