Childhood Days(Prologue)

The characters will be a bit OOC and this story is not going to be related to the anime.

 Modern AU.

 No offensive and negative comments, please.

 Temari watched you, Gaara and Kankuro play on the field. She sighed. Why didn't you want to play with her? She thought you liked her. She sighed sadly as she sat down in her room, with her dollies.

 You were childhood friends with Gaara, Kankuro and Temari. How did you guys meet? Well, you recently moved into the sand and your parents want to get to know to know the neighbours. Gaara's mother and your mother hit it off immediately and are now drinking some tea together in the looking room while Gaara's father is in his office, being the kazekage and all. Your father had to stay in the leaf village for he is working with the hokage, leaving only you and your mother. Though you were an only child, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were there to keep you company and you treasure every moment you have.

 The sound of door opening caught Temari's attention. She saw you enter her room. 

"Hello Temari!" You said, cheerfully skipping to her. 

"Oh, uh, hi (Y/n)." She smiled. You giggled. cute, Temari thought. 

"Why are you here?" Temari asked. 

You sat down next to her, "Gaara and Kankuro were tired. So I decided to play with you since you're lonely." You picked up one of her dolls. 

Temari gasped and grabbed the doll back, "No! Don't take that doll! Here, take this doll! She's pretty, like you!" She handed you a doll that looked almost like you. Big (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. Pink lips and (s/c) colour. 

"Woah...thanks!" You smiled at her and gladly took the doll.

 -Time Skip- (To when Temari is 20, (Y/n) is 17, Gaara is 19 and Kankuro is 21) 

All you guys now went to the same school. Konoha University. It was your dream school and you hoped that you and your friends would come with you. And dreams do come true right? Well, maybe for now.

 You had grown up to a more mature and lovely lady. As well as Temari. Although different classes, all of you hang out everyday after school. But you realised Temari, herself has been acting weird. Whenever you try to talk to her, she stumbles on her words and messes up her sentence, leaving you just confused

 >>Temari's POV<< 

What is this feeling? Temari asked as she sat down alone on the couch in her leaving room. 

When I'm around (Y/n)...my heart beats really fast. My breathing becomes ratched...My face feels red...I messed up on my words... 

Temari thought she had loved Shikamaru. She thought she was straight. But when she looks at you, she knows you were meant to be. You were made for each other. She will protect you, cherish you, keep you by her side. Knows what is best for you. 

Because you know why? 

Because you are her toy.

(Y/n)...you...are...MINE... 

A/N: Like I said in the description(which I know some of you are too lazy to read, but don't worry I am too, this is NOT my story. It's spiritedhuntress Go follow her!!! Anyways, I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. Have a lovely day my kittens!)