Chapter 2

A/N: I just wanted to tell everyone, that I'm going to slightly alter the format of the story. Since we have different writing formats, I'm going to change it so it fits my writing format. Just wanted to let you know. <3

-Temari's POV-

I was in math class, and the teacher droned on about the lesson. Half of the kids were either asleep or not paying attention. It wasn't like he gave any tests anyway. I was busy devising a plan to get rid of my younger brother. He will not take Y/N away from me.

You belong to me and no one else.

I looked down at the plan I was writing. Locking him away somewhere long enough that she would give up? No, that won't work. He could escape and tell you about what I've done. Then I'd have no chance of being with you. I crumpled up the piece of paper.

I rubbed my temples. 'What am I going to do?' I wondered as I looked at the lesson the teacher has written down on the board so students could take notes. I laid my head on the desk and let out a long sigh. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I need to think of something before your date with Gaara.

I looked- no, more like glared- at my younger brother from across the room. He had this class with me and he was writing down the notes for this lesson. I grip tightened on my pencil until it eventually broke. I looked down at my broken pencil.

An evil grin spread across my face. 'Oh I know what to do...' I thought and began writing down more blueprints. 'He thinks he can take away my Y/N? Well I guess that means I need to make sure he can't do that.' I hummed slightly to myself as I read over the paper.

Step 1: Get Gaara alone and away from everyone else.

Step 2: Find somewhere isolated, where no one can hear his screams is preferrable.

Step 3: Kill him.

Step 4: Hide the body so no one ever finds out what I've done.

I smiled. 'Yes, this will work just fine.' I leaned back and closed my eyes. A happy sigh left my lips as I thought of the happy life me and Y/N will live.

Just me and Y/N. Together forever.

A/N: Hey guys!!! I hoped you like this chapter! I feel like I could've done so much better, but I tried. Tell me all what you think! You know I love all of your guys input! I know this is a short chapter, but I'll have a better one next time, I promise you! Love you all and hope you have an amazing day!