Chapter 3

Y/N's Pov

'I'm so excited!!!' I thought as I grabbed the dress I had picked out for mine and Gaara's date. Today was Saturday and our date is at 2:00. I set the dress down on my bed and headed toward the shower. I took off my shirt followed by my bra. I stopped for a moment and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes trailed down my body. First at the top of my head, then down to my E/C eyes, slowly glancing over my every feature. Down my face to my pale neck and then to my B/S bust. My eyes remained on my bust for a few moments. As soon as I realized what I was doing, my face flushed red.

I quickly shook my head and took off my shorts, letting them slide down my legs. After that, I took off my panties and let them fall to the floor. I walked over to the shower and turned it on.(Wink wink nudge nudge. *cough cough* I mean nothing.) I proceeded to step in and pull the shower curtain shut.

The warm water hit my soft skin and I moaned quietly at the sensation. I stood there for a moment, letting my entire body get wet. I grabbed my 2 in 1 Pantene(if that's not what you use, suck it up and deal with it.) bottle and scrubbed some of the shampoo into my hair. Leaving it there I washed the rest of my body.

My mind wandered to Gaara. His beautiful red hair, his gorgeous blue eyes. Those eyes were so easy to get lost in. I smiled once more as I reminded myself that I was going out on a date with that 'angel on earth' today. I eagerly finished my shower and changed into my dress.

I spent some time doing my hair and makeup. Little did I know that I would never see Gaara alive again.

Temari's Pov

My brother was following me as I lead him further into the forest. "Temari. What is this about? What do you need?" He said suddenly, making me stop. I turned to him and saw something that made my heart beat faster with excitement and a smile spread across my lips.

In my little brother's eyes, there was a look of fear. I walked towards him, reaching for the knife I had brought with me. "Temari..." He said, beginning to back away. I smiled evilly and laughed. Gaara tripped over a tree root and tried to continue backing away from me, but his back hit a tree.

I walked up to him and kneeled down, pressing the knife against his throat. A little bit of blood dribbled down and his eyes met mine. They were full of terror. "W-w-what are you doing?!" I gave no response to him. He didn't deserve one, thinking he could take away Y/N. 'I'm doing this for you Y/N...' I thought and then brought the knife up.

In one swift movement, I had slit my brother's throat and he coughed up blood. Giving me one last look, he took his last breath. The life slowly bleeding away from his eyes. I smirked as I watched his eyelids close and his entire body go limp. Now that that nuisance is out of the way, Y/N can truly be mine.

I stood up and made careful to properly dispose of the body. Once the deed was done, I went to go greet Y/N at the spot Gaara and her had agreed on.

Y/N's Pov

I waited patiently at the park, waiting for the redheaded boy to arrive. Glancing at my phone, it was 2:15. He was late, but I wasn't going to rush him. I looked to my right and saw Temari walking towards me. I jogged towards her. "Temari!" I said as I ran up to her, my green silk dress flowing behind me slightly.

The blonde haired girl smiled at me before quickly frowning. "Do you know where Gaara is?" There was a hint of jealousy in her eyes, but I was too oblivious to really pay attention to it. "Gaara... is dead." No hint of any emotion in her voice. Tears began to stream down my face.

"No..." I said and more tears came. Temari opened up her arms, offering a hug. I ran into her arms and cried into her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and comforted me. But all the while she was doing that, she was smiling.

She was proud of the horrible crime she had just committed.

A/N: Hello all! I hope y'all like the story so far! I've been working hard on it! Anyway, I wanted to thank you all, my kittens, for 94 followers! 6 away from 100!!! That's a big accomplishment. At least for me it is. Thanks for all of the unending love and support! I appreciate it! Love you all and have a LOVELY day. <3