Chapter 1

Please, no hate or negative comments.

Temari watched you from behind a wall talking to Gaara. She wasn't focus on Gaara though, more like on you. She smiled dreamily...letting a hand run down through the wall. She immediately took out her mobile phone and snapped a picture of you. 

Suddenly, she saw you giggle at him and a tint of red was visible on your face. WHAT?!! Do you like Gaara? You Does Gaara like you back? Will you leave her for Gaara? Questions after questions filled her mind as she saw you both say their goodbyes and walked to your designated classes. 

Why? What does she see in Gaara that she wants and that I don't have?? She clenched her fists in anger...digging her fingers into her palm. She growled and walked back to her class. Thinking about what she saw. 

(Y/n)-chan is mine. If I can't have her, no one can... 

You sat down in class, bored out of your mind. Your least favourite subject, History. Your mind kept going back to that conversation you had with Gaara. Your childhood crush. He had asked you out this Saturday! You are so happy you can just jump around like a mad woman. You can hardly sit still. 

When the period ended, you skipped out of the room and bumped into one of Gaara's older siblings, Temari. 

"Oh! Hello Temari! How's life?" You asked. Ever since you guys had entered University, Temari hasn't been talking with you lately. Sure, all four of you hangout but she's always the quiet one which is weird. 

Temari wanted to ask you with about Gaara. But seeing your smiling face, she couldn't help but feel her heart melt into pieces. Daw! She's too adorable!! Temari thought. "I'm good. And you?" 

You giggled, "I'm doing great! My studies have been going good. I get to meet you and Gaara and Kankuro. Although I haven't seen Kankuro lately...where did he go by the way?" 

Temari shrugged, "Probably in the toilet making his puppets." 

You laughed. Temari's ears perk up. She heard you laugh for her. Her heart started beating so fast that it just might burst out of her ribcage. Your laughter was like heaven to Temari. It is contagious. 

Temari cleared her throat and you stopped, "Anyway, (Y/n). I was wondering if you would like to go and hang out sometime?" 

Your eyes sparkled and Temari was quick to notice, "Yes! Sure. We have A LOT of catching up to do! How about this Sunday?" 

"Sure. That's fine. By the way, what are you and Gaara talking about just now?" Temari replied. A hint of venom in her voice but you didn't seem to notice. 

"Gaara? You saw us? Oh...um...we're just talking. That's all." Temari noticed the faint blush on your cheeks, "And he asked me out this Saturday." 

Temari's eyes twitched and she forced a smile. She was angry that Gaara wanted to steal you away from her. She wanted to keep you safe. She wanted to be by your side and protect you. The world is a cruel place. Her mind started hitching an evil plan for her younger brother.

 A/N: Hello all! I hope you're enjoying this story so far. This is what spiritedhuntress had gotten so far. But the rest of it is original! Please go follow her for me! I promised to continue it for her, but it's her story! Thank all of you guys for your unending love and support! I appreciate it! I love you all and have a WONDERFUL day my kittens!!!