Chapter 6

Your pov
We splash at each other me and Alice laugh and joke even bendy was smiling.
I felt sooo happy being here with my friends.
"Y/n can you come over here we need to talk" I heard Joey say." ...ok"I answered. I walk to Joey I grab a towel cause I was cold.i walk up to him." So are you putting yourself together around Alice" Joey said." I'm doing good i'm having fun with everyone. You don't need to worry"I said" well good for a second I was going to fire you" joey said. Those words were stuck in my head.the studio was my last chance of having a job thank god I'm having a fun time. But what if I wasn't I would have been in the streets by now.i walk back to the pool take off the towel then jumped in."y/n your back what happened"Alice said swimming towards me."oh nothing just about work"I answered. " well let's continue with the race" Alice said.we each all lined up in a horizontal line."3....2......1...GO"!boris yelled.we swam all the way to the other side of the pool boris got there first.then,I got there second "dang it boris why do you have to be a wolf" I joked.
"Hehe"Boris giggled.i saw Alice behind boris " third place😀"Alice said."huff....I'm ...last huff.....dang it"bendy said." HAHAHA"everyone laughed."It's alright bendy a least you tried"I said.

Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry that this chapter was short byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️