Chapter 7

Your pov

We all put on our towels and dried up.
After that we went back to the studio. Once we got there I went straight to the restroom to change into my regular clothes.

(i found this funny cause this is a lesbian story and you ran STRAIGHT to the restroom ok I will stop back to the story)

As I was Changing I heard a noise but I thought it was nothing since the place is very old.

Thats when I felt soft hands rest on my hips.
I realized I was still in my underwear but I had a shirt on.
my face heated up that when I felt a kiss on my neck and I squeal from the sudden touch.
I turned my head to see ALICE."Alice w-what are you doing here I'm trying to uh c-change" I stuttered out.
" you look so nice with no pants on hun~"Alice whispered in my ear.
I felt my face heat up and my eyes widen in shock. I feel my legs go weak at the compliment. What do I say now?! I feel so desperate.

"Alright i will let this pass but don't expect me to stop next time" she said and left the restroom.

oh god

does that mean she is into me or is she just teasing me for fun.
she even said I look nice WITHOUT PANTS.

i walk out wearing my clothes. I then walk past Alice And notice that she winked at me I blush and look down.
I go to my office and sit there and think about what just happen in the restroom.

"HEYYYYY Y/N" bendy yelled

"OH MY GOD BENDY YOU SCARED ME" I screamed

" sorry pal I was just checking up on you cause you were very quiet"bendy said.
"I'm just thinking about something"I said
" something or someone " bendy said."

Uuuuum" i couldn't come up with what to say.

"I'm just playing I'm going to go hang out with Alice and Boris see yah" he said " bye bendy" I said. boi almost giving me a heart attack but he almost got me there.

I hoped you liked it my Bruddas and I know it late but who cares as long as you enjoy this . Byeee my buddies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️