Chapter 9

Alice angel pov

I was talking to boris about random things. While we were talking he stopped mid-sentence. I asked him "what's wrong?" He was silent until he finally answered"sammy is here." My eyes widen "you're kidding right?"

"No, follow me." He said I followed him for a while till I heard bendy yelling."HEY STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BEST FRIEND!" I took a look at who he was yelling at. It was sammy FLIRTING WITH Y/N! I noticed boris was walking over there."I though I was your best friend."boris said hurt."you are boris but so is y/n, and SAMMY IS FLIRTING WITH HER!!"bendy said to boris.

I walked up to Sammy giving him a death glare."oh looks like someone isn't happy I'm here."sammy said. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TALKING TO Y/N!"I yelled at Sammy.

"Woah woah calm down there, I was just saying that y/n is very cute." Sammy said with a smirk. I glanced at y/n noticing her flustered face.

Oh not on my watch.."You better not ever hurt y/n or we are not going to get along!"I warned Sammy.

Sammy's pov

I don't give a shit on whatever Alice just said, but all I know is that y/n is going to be mine. I walked up to y/n "hey you alright?" I asked her

"U-uh yeah I am." She answered. Just look at how cute she is I never thought Henry would find someone as beautiful as her to work here.

Hello my friends :3 I hope you enjoyed it.
Bye my beautiful potatoes!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️