Chapter 10

Your pov

I walked back to my room and sat down thinking about Sammy. I noticed that Alice was mad but it was different from bendy's.

Was she jealous? No. She can't be, why would she be jealous over me...

But that time we were in the restroom. Was she just teasing or does she actually like me? Or maybe.... love me.

Bendy's pov

THIS BASTARD! WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PLAN?! HE BETTER NOT TAKE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AWAY!

"HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE HIDING TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVE!"I yell at Sammy.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any sleeves I'm wearing overalls." Sammy says

I could tell he was smiling under that damn mask! " STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE! I'M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled back at him.

"It's hard to take a short demon seriously hehe."sammy said
"WHY YOU PIECE OF SH-"I said interrupted by a hand over my mouth which was...

HENRY!?

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! Wait I could just tell him what he did sammy will sure be out of here! " Henry! You won't believe what sammy did!" I said.

"Not right now bendy." Henry said while walking up to Sammy.

"What do you want sammy." Henry said with a stern look.

"Oh nothing just hanging out with my buddies." Sammy answered.
Did he just call me his buddy?........
EW! We are not friends and we will never will be! Why is he acting so innocent right now!?

I didn't noticed sammy pulled me by his side when he said that." You better not disagree with me or your friends are dead."sammy threatens to me.

Fine then as long as none of my friends are hurt.

"Yeah he was just telling us how much he changed over the years." I said not wanting to anger Sammy.
"Ok then guess I don't need to lock up sammy again." Henry said. WAIT WHAT?!

Alice on the other hand was furious. I gave her a look to do nothing. Boris held on to her to make sure she doesn't go crazy.

Hey buddies I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And yes we have sammy now in this for more drama and I need new characters for LA DRAMA. So comment an oc for me to add in this story.
BYE MY BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️