The big B

*Barry B. Bensons POV*
Shrek and Carl invited me to go to their house for a little get together, Shrek knows I like Kermit so he invited him. I put on my best fur and sharpen my stinger. As I fly over to their house, I kill a couple people because I was bored. I arrive at 9pm and EVERYONE is there. I thought it was gonna be a little get together, I was so wrong. People I hated were there, Tana Mongoose, Eugenia Cooney, Jake Paul, Spongebob and worst of all... Carl Azuz. I know I got invited to his house but I liked Shrek before him. Just thinking of Shreks exquisite earlobes made my stinger tingle. Tonight I would get what I deserve, I'm gonna get my Manz. I look for either Shrek or Kermit, I would be happy with any of them. I have a fetish for green men. I see Kermit with his hand on Miss Piggy's waist, they are making out. I fly to the bathroom and the tears come. But I still have Shrek. I try to find him and I hear loud "oOf"s from his room I fly under the door and See Shrek and Carl having Shrex. "SLAY ME DADDY SHREK" Carl screams. I could please Sheek so much better than Carl. I watch them for 30 more minutes while I jerk off. Then I fly over to Carl and sting him and he falls to the floor. "NOOOOO" Shrek screams. "It's okay my love, since that ugly pennywise lookin ass is out of our lives, we can be together" I say. It takes some time to convince Shrek to get it on with me but after some sweet talk and nibbling he calms down. As I thrust my slightly fuzzy and pollinated dick into Shreks tight anal green anal hole. Shrek still looks worried that Carl will wake up, so I stab Carl with my stinger till his guts are slightly visible blood covers the floor. Carl practically bathing in blood. I check for Carl's heart beat there is nothing. Now that im done with Carl I turn back to Shrek and shove my dick back into him. My dick slid right in because Carl's blood on my dick doubles as lube. As Shrek is almost at his limit Kermit walks in the room. I look into soft eyes I realize my mistake, I was mad and hurt and just wanted someone to love. I look down at Carl's lifeless body he is still ugly dead. In a panic I fly into Shreks ear.
Never to be seen again