|31|

Jungkook stood up early, cause he knew that it will take him long. He knows that he'll probably be stressing a lot about what to wear,how to do his hair and how Taehyung will react to him seeing him in real life and at his house.

He isn't really as confident as he is in his snaps. Sure his personality still is the same. But he's a person that is always quiet at first and that'll show his true personality when he's warmed up to the person.

He walked over to his drawer and took black ripped jeans out of it. He looked at it for like 5 minutes till he was sure that he was going to wear that.

"This must be okay" he mumbled himself as he looked for a black shirt.

He was going for an all black outfit. Black jeans, black shirt and black shoes. He parted his hair, so you could see a small glimpse of his forehead.

But still, he wasn't satisfied. He was nervous for some reason. 'Where did all my confidence go' he thought.

Taehyung on the other hand was spending his time in the morning easily.

He woke up at his usual time. He took the clothes he had choose the night before and he put them on.

It was a white blouse and black jeans. He also put on black shoes and he thought that a jacket wasn't really necessary since it was warm outside.

He looked at his phone, if he goes right now, he'll be exactly on time.

It was time to meet each other.