|34|

"Jungkook i changed my mind you are manlier okay, good. Lets just not watch a horror movie and i'm fine" Taehyung mumbled, but Jungkook didn't hear anything.

And then he started it. He turned the lights off and smirked at Taehyung. Who was already hiding before anything happened.

Taehyung who was under the blanket the whole time, couldn't believe how Jungkook could laugh because of a horror film, cause Taehyung was trying so hard not to scream or cry. He was just too scared. And he knew that he was going to get nightmares when he gets home. Even just by hearing the sounds of the movie he was terrified,

When the movie ended Jungkook tapped on Taehyung and told him "you know.. since the movie is over you can show your face."

Taehyung removed the blanket and looked at Jungkook annoyedly.

Jungkook couldn't handle it.. how could someone be  so cute and handsome at the same time.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook said with guilt.

And Taehyung didn't knew what to do, but he just did what he thought it would be good to do. He grabbed Jungkook and he leaned him closer to him.

For a second Jungkook thought he was going to get his kiss with Taehyung, but instead Taehyung pulled him in a tight hug. "i'll punish you for giving me nightmares" he wispered and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"What about staying here today? I will be here to protect you from monsters" Jungkook joked, but Taehyung was pretty serious about it so he replied with "okay i'll stay"

Jungkook's mouth shaped an 'O' but it soon changed to a big smile.

"You were really scared,weren't you?" He asked and Taehyung just looked at him with a straight face. "Are you serious? Ofcourse i was scared!"

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung just pouted. "You should've closed the movie after the first five minutes, cause it was already clear that you could watch it"

"So what does this mean?" Jungkook smiled. As he came closer and he put his hand beside his ear, so he could hear Taehyung better.

Taehyung sighed and let out a short giggle. "Okay you're manlier." He said calmly. "I don't even see the point why we did this"

"But now i feel guilty" Jungkook told. "No need to, like i said i'll punish you. And no i won't break our streaks or anything. I just need to come up with something"

"Sure"

"Yeah, now i'm tired." Taehyung said and he fell asleep immediately after. Luckily they watched the movie on Jungkook's bed so he didn't fell asleep anywhere else.

Jungkook didn't know what to do so he was just wondering if Taehyung would like it if he sleeps beside him. Since his couches are like, not really comfortable to sleep on.

Yeah.

And since he trusted Taehyung, his confidence slowly started to show. And he just told himself "why am i even thinking, this is my bed"

Exactly.