|33|

"Okay how are we going to do this?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled.

He smirked. "Well i don't need to do anything to show that i'm manlier than you, so i'll be doing whatever i wan-" Taehyung playfully pushed him, so Jungkook would fall back on his bed.

"Wow you fell down fast" Taehyung giggled. As Jungkook stood up, what made them get in a awkward situation.

Cause Jungkook was staying really close to Taehyung like reaaaly close. Their faces were so close and Taehyung gulped.

Jungkook knew exactly what he was going to do next. "You look like you're scared or something, i'd fix that if you want to make me believe that you're manlier than me."

Taehyung glared at him and Jungkook chuckled. "You're so cute" Jungkook said as he poked Taehyung's cheeks.

"Oh so you're taking over my words now?"

Jungkook nodded. "I'm just doing it, cause your words don't suit me at all. I thought it suited you more since you're so cute"

"You really think you're manlier than me, right?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. "Well i don't think so"

"Well then.. i have an idea" Jungkook grinned scarily. And Taehyung just looked confusedly at him.  Taehyung shook his head 'what'

"We're going to watch a horror movie!" He smiled and Taehyung's eyes widened.

Taehyung usually doesn't watch horror movies since he get scared easily, 'this is going to be a long movie' he thought.

This was just the start..

~
3 updates since i didn't update for like a week.