The Queens Castle

Unedited. Enjoy!
The next morning I woke up to screaming. Running down stairs I see Eleanor holding a young girl by her neck. "You killed my mate!" She opened the door and threw her out. "Never come back here!" The slam of the door echoed through the entry way. After a minute she turns around and blinks repeatedly at seeing me. "I told you. You didn't listen." She snarls. I turn around and walk back up the stairs. Once I am in the room I put the red dress back on and put my hair into a braid. I go to the window seat, where Gabrielle is curled up in cat form, and nudge him awake. "Come on Gabrielle, we need to go." He grumbled and lifted his head. "Come on." He yawned and picked himself up before jumping down, not bothering to shift. Rolling my eyes I grab my bag and open the door. I shriek and jump back at the sight. Eleanor grimaces, "Sorry Lady Seer. I have a horse prepared for you out front. It will be much more reliable than the Phoulka." I smile in gratitude. "Thank you." Nodding she wanders off and I motion for Gabrielle to follow me. I gulp as I eye the large creature that is standing before us. After four attempts and laughter from the cat version of Gabrielle I manage to pull myself up into the saddle of the large Shire horse. Gabrielle nimbly jumps up behind me and snorts. "Shut up." I lightly dig my heels into the horses side and he starts off in a jog.

Gabrielle said we were about three hours from the capital and I was freaking out. I rarely ever had visions with myself in them, who was the man in my vision. The one with tousled brown hair and mischievous hazel eyes. In my vision he said he was a demon, he didn't look like a demon although I totally got the Succubus part. He was delicious. A sharp nudge from Gabrielle brought me back to the real world and I saw am angry man standing in front of me. "You need to watch it! You almost hit my daughter!" Habits came back and I slammed down on my walls, immediately showing no emotion. "Oh?" In truth I felt terrible but I had a feeling weakness would get me killed. "Why you little-" He cut of and grabbed me wrist, silver bracelets now digging into my skin. "Papa stop!" He yanked me down from the Shire horse and I hit my knees. Looking up at him, the sun shining directly behind him, I shivered, rocking back at the vision.

"Dad please!" Rowans wings were spread wide behind him, horns curling from his scalp and I shivered at the similarities between him and the demon in front of my kneeling form. "She makes you weak. Mates are nothing but trouble, that's why I killed your mother after she gave me my heir." Rowan growled lowly, eyes flashing black as black lines stretched from his eyes, making any remnants of human disappear from him. He lunged forward and-

I was brought out of the vision by a cry of terror. My vision focused to the man who had pulled me from my horse being cuffed by a man in gold and red armor. "Wh-what are you doing." My throat is dry making my voice come out as a rasp. "Taking this scum to the prison Lady Seer. He assaulted you." I shook my head. "Because I almost hurt his kid. Let him go. He gave me a vision." The man looked at me, hope shining through his eyes. The armored man spoke again. "The law states-" I cut him off with a swipe of my hand. "I don't care what the law states, his seven year old, if that, daughter is right there. I can not blame a man for protecting his child. Let him go!" The man immediately drops him and the father scrambles over to me, bowing down. "I owe you a Life Debt my Lady, I will be honored when the time comes to fulfill it." He stands and runs to his daughter, wiping away her distressed tears. I turn to the guard. "Who are you?" He stands straight, paling slightly. "I am Sir Cadogon Garic, royal knight to Queen Cadelonia VI." I tilt my chin up. "Take me to her." He stares at me for a minute and I sigh. "Now." He jumps into action, going as far as to help me back into the saddle, not that I minded to much, and almost ran down the narrow streets. Gabrielle meowed and I spurred the horse forward, following Cadogon towards the palace.

A couple minutes later an extremely sweaty and pale Cadogon threw two double doors open. "My Queen! This Lady Seer wishes to speak to you!" The throne room was filled with aristocrats and I stubbornly tilt my chin and walk forward. "I am Ceridwen Maoilriain and I am a Seer. A vision led me here from the human world." The queen in front of me is terrifyingly beautiful with full red lips and brown hair that cascades down her back in perfect circles. Her perfect lips are parted slightly in shock but she beckons me forward. I take cautious steps forward before stopping directly in front of her throne. After a slight bow I start speaking, not knowing how to place my words. "I have had...visions of a man bu the name of Rowan. He is very important and I need to speak to him as soon as possible." The queen places a hand to her throat in a painfully delicate manner. "I am afraid that he just left for a quest for many months maybe a year but you are more than welcome to stay in my court until my nephew returns." I start. Of course the man I am almost obsessed with is a Lord. "Just tell me." The Queen says. "Is he in trouble?" I shake my head. "My visions did not tell me he was."