Day 1

Yoongi's POV

After what happens last night I didn't get that much sleep I was to nervous.

I got up had a shower and changed into this

Since my ass is to big I had to jump around just to get these jeans on

I brush my teeth and headed down stairs to eat macaroons ( I think that's how you spell it sorry if I didn't A/N)

I couldn't walk to school I had to wait for my hyungies and that's including my "boyfriend" jungkook.
They finally arrived and picked me up, once I got in the car I was greeted by a kiss on the cheek and it was non other then jungkook hyung. I was blushing so damm hard I was redder then a tomato.
We were going to Starbucks to get coffee or something I got this

The others got the same just different colours.

Time skip to school ~~~~~~

When we got to school me and jungkook hyung were walking hand in hand down the Hallway, I heard some girls whisper "why is that slut with jungkookie oppa" or " I heard that thing with oppa just wanted him for his popularity"

I was nearly in tears and jungkook notice it and growled. Then he said
"Don't touch my baby, don't talk shit about him don't even think about bullying him GOT IT? Especially you Jackson and Kai" Everyone became silent till the bell rang.

Me and jungkook hyung was walking to our gym class. He told me to follow him but I didn't know why.

I was about to get change but hyung stopped me and said "from now on in our gym classes you will wear my t shirt, I know it's gonna be to big cause I want it over your thighs because those thighs are mine" I had shivers down my spine he also said I have to wear basketball shorts cause he said that ass is "mine"

Time skip to 3rd period ~~~~~ (I know but sorry I'm too lazy)

Jungkook POV

I was in all my baby's classes so I would watch over him at the back of my class.
I was looking out for good 10 seconds when I heard aloud "BANG" I was about to laugh at the kid who got hit but that was before I saw that kid was my yoonie baby.