Day 3???

Yoongi POV

I woke up in the morning with the light hitting my eyes, hearing the birds chirping made me smile then giggled "good morning little Birdie's" I say the waved.

But then my smile faded when MY kookie wasn't there I then pouted but I remembered there was school today so I sat up and looked through my Nike duffel bag and put this on

I didn't bother having a shower I had one last night.

I went in the bathroom and still no kookie. I sigh then went to brush my teeth and hair
Then went downstairs.

When I was down there I was greeted by the smell of freshly cooked pancakes.
I smiled again but soon put in a pout when I didn't see kookie there but that didn't stop me from saying "good morning hyungs" they smiled at me and greeted a good morning back.

I sat down jiminie hyung gave me a Peck on the cheeks and ate my pancakes.
I then remembered kookie hyung was missing so I said to taetae hyung "taetae hyung where's kookie?" He started sweating and tensing when I asked that question which was leading me confused.

"Ummm he's already gone to school to do some business right hyung" he was bumping namjoonie hyung so hard because he was flirting with jinnie hyung "uh yeah yoonie he's gone with some slu- oww jinnie what was that for" jin gave him a glare before walking off to the car.

Time skip to school ~~~~~~

When I just got out of the car I was immediately greeted with mean words so I just kept walking till I got to the toilets but just when I got in there I heard some moaning I think it is but I started crying cause of one simple sentence "uhhh mmm jungkook go faster" but why made me even more cry was what jungkook said "mmm baby I love you more then yoongi. He doesn't give me what I want" I just ran out of the toilets ran as fast as I can to the school roof.

Warning -----------}

He doesn't like me anymore is it cause I'm fat.
Is cause I'm ugly. More tears started forming into my eyes. I then heard some voices say
"No wonder jungkook doesn't like you. Your a cry baby" the voice kept laughing keeps telling me insults like " your too fat loose some weight" "don't wear pink its too ugly for you" "stop crying you baby" I kept crying and crying till stopped cause the voices said "kill yourself yoongi he doesn't like you anymore he won't miss you, cause all you are is a slut" that's when I change my expression.

I started walking the mall I don't care if I miss school.

Once I got there I immediately started shopping for clothes not pink not pastel just swag clothes. I went to the nail salon did my nails like this

I also went to the hair salon and dyed my hair black

After getting my hair and nils done I did more shopping

My bags started getting heavier and heavier I had to call over some of my appas men to help me carry some of my things.

I was walking around until I stopped at Victoria secret.
When I was in victoria secret people looked at me like I was crazy or weird put I ignored them and got me heaps of perfume, red panties, black panties.

I did so many shopping I needed a rest we went to the expensive car I sigh why does my dad always have to be so fancy gosh.

Well anyways they put all my stuff in I got in the drivers seat, and yes yes I do have my licenses I just choose not to drive.

Once we stopped at my house my dad and the men helped me put all my stuff in my room.

"Honey tell me what's wrong" my dad said. But I just sigh and said "nothing" in like a sort of cold

He kinda freaked out but I quickly gave him a hug I love my dad very much ever since my mum left for another man he's never left me or jimin hyung alone and I will love him to the moon and back. (My dad is not with me and my sister anymore so this is kind of a sensitive topic for me)

When I was changing into this

I was thinking about what the voices said

Warning self harm --------

I got a razor and cut 5 for being ugly and another 5 for being fat.
I washed the blood of put a bandage over and it did hurt but not as much
Not much as I expected it to be.

I looked at myself angry in the mirror so I just walked away and put my cropped tee on.

When I was just about to sleep I got a text from my other friends that my hyungs don't know about.

My group of friends got
Bambam
Kyungsoo hyung
Sanha
And lastly woozi hyung

Sanha asked if they wanted to be in his dance team just the five of us I though about it and said yes because I don't really wanna be in a group with jungkook after what I heard I just blocked him out even though we still have that dare going on.

So we set a time date to meet up for some practices.

I asked my dad to sleep with me tonight cause I kept waking up having nightmares.

A/N
Hey I know its been forever but hey I still did it
This one is probably ewww
But anyways love you guys short chapter but peace 💙💙💙