day 4

Yoongi POV

I woke up by my annoying alarm clock. Slowly waking up from my stupid dream but I just remembered I have school today. So I got up went to my bathroom and did my quick routine.

Once I was done in the shower I took my razor out and started cutting 5 for being fat
5 for being stupid
5for liking jungkook
And 5 for being ugly
Which was a total of 15 cuts.

I quickly hurried to clean my newly fresh cuts.
I sigh to myself and quickly did a little bit of make up which is mascara, lip gloss, and concealer.

Once I was done I walked in my walk in closet to change into this

I quickly went down stairs to greet my appa with a kiss good morning and small hello

I grabbed a apple from the counter and started eating it.

One thing a notice was jimin hyung was gone which I pouted at.
I asked where jimin hyung is to appa he said "he's moving in with his " best friend" chanyeol" he started laughing because jimin has huge crush on channie but I was crying cause he left me here all alone that's when my dad stop laughing and quickly gave me a hug telling me its OK he will be around.

That's when I snapped he left me cause I'm useless
He left me cause I'm worthless, ugly cause I'm embarrassing
I cried more and more till I have no more tears left.

My dad ended up driving me to school after I calmed down.
I didn't want to go to school cause of that two face lowlife fucker jungkook ugh I hate him broke my heart only cause my stupid mined was trapped in his beautiful eyes and how his muscle flex I quickly got out of my mind space and started scolding myself to think like that I hate him I hate him I kept telling my self over and over again.

When I kept talking to myself jungkook and our group of friends walking over to me.
I kept a cold expression on my face which lead them to surprise. "Hi yoonie" jungkook said with smile. I nearly melted at his cuteness but I still gave him my cold stare and looked away saying a hello to the others with no smile no giggle no nothing.

"Hey yoongi did you go shopping cause you look a bit like a-" jin hyung started but finished it for him with a simple word "slut" "yeah I know I look like one that's what I was going for today" I said like nothing new.

"Yoonie your nails are pretty?" Hoseok said like a question. And lastly my brother said "yoonie wtf did you do to your hair it looks-" "sexy I know" that's when I walked away not without saying sorry to my brother gave a quick kiss before leaving to sanha and them.

Time skip to 1st period ~~~~~~~~~

I was in gym with my group of 5. Changing in some booty shorts and jungkook's shirt we headed out to do some stretches since I was super flexible I did the splits leaning forward to stretch even more. After quite awhile we started on a game of basketball.

I'm going to trail for the basketball team so might as well.
The teacher started picking the teams
Team one
Jungkook
Kyungsoo
Woozi
Jimin
Kai
Jessi
Jennie
Taehyung
Jackson