Day 5

I'm sorry😥 I just idk I can't explain 😭😟😞 A/N
Warning a little bit of ya know 🚨🚨🚨
But I hope u enjoy it sorry for not updating🙏❤😞

Yoonie POV

6:30 am

"Please hyungie"

" no yoonie I don't wanna" jinnie said

" please please pleaseeeee seokie dress up with me, it would only be for today pleaseee I wanna twin with u eomaaaa, please please please, pretty pretty pleaseeeeeee" I begged to jinnie hyung "

Jinnie sigh and finally said yes.

3rd person POV

Yes seokjin was gay but cross dressing he never tried it before he's just a little in embarrassed.

As they did their routine yoonie took out their outfits ↓↓↓

(White skirt is jin, pink skirt is yoongi)

After that yoongi and jin went down stairs got their bags and went into jins car, driving to their favorite cafe to order breakfast.

As jin was driving yoongi put his phone in the aux cord and played Miniskirt by AOA.
"Oooo ooooo oooo" yoongi sang which led jin to yelling at him to shut the hell up.

Yoongi was on the Verge of tears. Jin sigh and apologized to yoongi before pulling up at the cafe giving yoongi a quick kiss on the forehead.

As they entered the cafe a lovely scent of vanilla and honey filled their nose. They went up to the counter and ordered their breakfast.

"JINNIE " it was non other than namjoon and Jungkook.

Yoongi POV

Jin quickly turned around and started blushing cause joonie hyung was looking jinnie up and down like he was hungry.

As we walked to the table joonie and kookie was, I was feeling a bit nervous cause ever since jungkookie said those words I couldn't forgive him but there's something inside me that wants me to stay with him.

"Hey yoonie baby" kookie hyung said a little smirk that I wanted to slap of his face.
"Hey kook - kookie hy-hyung" I stutter which made him smirk even more. "How r u" I said a little shy.

" I'm a bit sad cause my baby bear was ignoring me" he said pouting. Good cause u deserve it u silly pee pee. But tbh I actually want to kiss those lips.

I finally had the courage and smash my lips with his. As we were kissing kookie licked my bottom lip but I didn't know what it ment so I just kept kissing him with love.

Jungkook POV

I was so surprised with yoonies actions but I smirked right after. After I tried licking his bottom lip he had know idea what it was so I squeezed his big round ass which caused him to lightly moan.