Day 2

Warning some sexual words and swearing in this chapter so you can read it but you don't have to it will be somewhere in the middle I guess. 💙💙💙 also sexual video down well dance

Yoongi POV

I woke up by a alarm. It kept ringing so I aggressively threw it at the wall and went back to cuddling my human teddy bear.

But then I was woken up again by a hand shaking me awake I peek one eye open and see a bunny like smile show. In return I gave him my gummy smile then kiss his cheeks a good morning witch he returned but I was blushing .

I woke up in a big hoodie and no pants so I go ready I just put on one of kookie hyungs basketball shorts on random pairs of socks and also his Gucci sandals

When kookie hyung came I was literally drooling I'm mean he was so calcium.

Suddenly he laughed and said "calcium seriously yoonie ugh I just remembered your innocent WHY" in whiny tone. I blushed madly OMG I'm hiding in his hoodie now sweater paws to my face.

Well anyway we were going to Starbucks first and got us these

We also went to get some Oreo pancakes

They were delicious.

Time skip to SCHOOL yaaaaay ~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at school I ran to my locker took my extra outfit out then went to the toilets to get changed into this

"Yoonie were are you" I can hear jungkook. "Kookie hyung come in the 2nd stall" I seriously need some help with my jeans.

When I heard the door open I was greeted with a worried hyung. He came and hugged me and said "don't leave me like that again OK baby" "sorry kookie hyung I was putting on some new clothes see" I said calming him down with a hug.

"OK OK baby but seriously why are your jeans still not up yet" I blushed at his statement and looked down being the shy person I am "we-we-well I-i need- needed he-hel-help w-with m-my jea-jeans" I stutterd.

When I said that he started teasing me calling me names but then he helped me put them on witch was a pain in the name of banana.

Kookie hyung left me after the incident for the football practice while I go to my first class. When I was walking down the hall I overheard someone saying "baby boy I'll be fucking you hard you won't be able to walk" "fuck me hard daddy but first daddy can I give you a blowjob first" that same person moaned I quickly ran off to art class.

Time skip lunch time~~~~~~~

So when I was walking to the cafeteria to the hyungs I was still thinking about before.

When I got there I sat on kookie hyung lap so we are face to face.

Jungkook POV

My baby sat on my lap not even saying hi to the others he look at me face to face and said cutely "hyung what does fucking mean" I nearly chocked on my spit right then and there so did the others.

"Were did you get that from yoonie" I said nervously " when I was walking to art class I overheard people saying this" "baby boy I'll be fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk" "and then hyung the other person was like fuck me hard daddy but daddy first can I give you a blowjob and then hyung I ran off to class" he said giggling.

I then saw Jin hyung and joonie hyung blushing like a tomato. I swear I'm gonna hit him.
"So hyung are you gonna tell me" he said smiling "no" I said sternly witch made him cross his arms and went over to midget and hugged him. Right then and there I wanted to rip him out of that midgets arms and put him in my arms.

Horse face and tae hyung were kissing each other. That's when yoonie came running back to me sitting on my lap hugging me.

Time skip at jungkook mansion~~~~~

Yoongi POV

We all went to kookie hyungs house so we can practice some dance moves
I put on one of kookies t shirt and my booty shorts on.

We were doing random dance's so we went one by one till hoseokie hyung said "yoongi and jungkook should do a sexy dance" well more like yelled I blushed I got a chair for jungkookie to sit on I've been practicing this one dance that's so inappropriate

So me and jungkookie started doing our dance

(Please don't watch this I'm sorry)

I was breathing so heavily and jungkook looks so clean???

well I found out jin hyung took a video of the whole thing I then heard kookie hyung say
"JIN HYUNG send me that video please."

After all this we watched a movie I was on jungkookie lap cuddled up to him while I fell sleep in his arms again.

A/N hello I was kinda embarrassed
But I did well I think well I hope you like this short chapter love yous 💙💙💙