SHADOW REALM SAGA (HELL SPAWN WARS)

Rayven Savage had just got home from school and set her book bag on her bed. "Hmmm think I'll make myself something to eat and then watch tv."

She walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer, grabbing a pizza and opened the box taking it out and putting it on a plate.

Rayven decided to add some extra cheese to it after it had cooked for a least a minute. As the beeper on the microwave went off she opened the door and added the cheese and cooked it some more.

When it was finished she took it out and smothered it with parmesan cheese and grabbed a pop before going to the living room

Rayven heard her mom call out to her from the hallway. " Hi angel, is your homework done yet?"

" I don't have any mom, remember I always get mine done at school." Rayven said with a giggle.

" That's right, I keep forgetting about that."Her mom said giggling as she stood there putting on the finishing touches getting ready to go out for the evening.

Rayven heard the car horn and knew that her dad was becoming impatient. "Hurry up baby or we're going to be late.

Rayven's mother blew her a kiss, reminding her where the emergency numbers were then left.

"Finally. " Rayven said." Now I can finally have some supper and some me time to watch tv."

Rayven turned the tv on and watched her favorite tv show. Well one of them anyways.

Young Dracula had just started and as usual Dracula was up to his usual shenanigans, trying to stop his sons hard worked for cease fire.

"Wow." Rayven giggled. " when will he ever learn that Vlad will not rest until his people and breathers are both safe?"

Dracula was trying to convince his son that the cease fire would never work, when he heard and saw a young girl with jet black hair and warm green eyes staring at him.

"Well hello delectable one." Dracula said as he smiled showing fangs and looking at her with gold colored eyes.

Vlad walked in and noticed his dad was talking to someone although he wasn't quite sure at first who it was.

"Who are you talking to dad?" Vlad asked with a puzzled expression.

" Probably himself, as usual." Ingrid said sarcastically.

Dracula pointed in the direction of the one he was talking to and both Vlad and Ingrid looked up in complete shock.

"Who are you?" Vlad asked, staring into the same warm green eyes and noticed a very sweet smile plastered on her face.

"My name is Rayven Savage." She said looking just as shocked as they did.

"How is it that we are having this conversation exactly?" Ingrid asked curiously.

"Might I ask who you are before I try to answer your question." Rayven asked

Dracula bowed low and looked up smiling. "My name is Count Vladimir Dracula, this is my son Vlad and my daughter Ingrid."

Another man walked in and saw his master and his masters children talking to a woman with black hair, green eyes and blood red lips.