Supernatural

Sam and Dean Winchester were having their usual argument with Crowley who had taken over hell or at least his version of it and was pissed because Moose and squirrel always got in the way.

Castiel had shown up to help out when he saw the new comers standing behind Sam and Dean.

Silver smiled as nobody else knew they had been friends for a very long time. "Castiel it has been to long old friend." And she hugged him tight.

Synn laughed. " is there anyone that you do not know Silver?"

Sam turned around and saw a young woman with jet black hair and dark burnt orange eyes standing behind him and he grabbed a knife and approached her.

Shayde stood between the two of them. I wouldn't do that if I were you Samuel, hurt her and you've seen a very bad day.

Dean reacted."What are you gonna do about it demon bitch?"

Crowley laughed and appeared behind Skylar, putting his hand over her mouth and transported them back to one of his many torture rooms in hell.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Skylar asked angrily.

"I'm gonna slice you open and find out what makes you tick love." Crowley grinned evilly.

"You really want the answer to that question? You stupid pompous jackass." Skylar asked trying to keep from blowing a fuse.

Crowley answered her question by taking a-straight razor and slicing along her skin, hearing her scream and with a free leg she caught him square in the balls and watched as he doubled over.

"Ouch that hurt you BITCH!!" Crowley screamed and cut her open some more.

Lucifer wasn't big on the whole concept of humans, and he knew for a fact that the girl that Crowley was slicing on, was not human, nor did she deserve to be tortured like this.

Skylar was bleeding like a stuck pig and thought that she was gonna die, when out of nowhere she saw a man appear. He was tall with blonde hair, blue eyes and his face had a silly smirk on it.

"Who are you? And what do you want to do to me?" Skylar asked in tears.

"Mmmn damn good question." Lucifer said with a smug smile on his face. " My name is Lucifer Morningstar, I know that you're not human and I basically came to save you from the world's biggest douche nozzle."

"My name is Skylar Shadowborne, it's lovely to meet you sir." Skylar said softly.

"Likewise young Skylar." Lucifer said before untying her. He grabbed a knife and sliced into his hand then took his finger and run it along one of her many cuts and added it to his.

"He said something in a strange language and put his hand against the wall. A bright light appeared and they both vanished and reappeared topside, close to the others.

Gabriel and Sebastian walked in and were delighted to see old friends, what they were not thrilled with was seeing Lucifer standing next to one of the sisters.

Everyone went after Lucifer because they thought that he was the one who hurt Skylar and nobody ever hurt a Shadowborne sister and lived to tell the tale.