The Shadowborne Sisters

"Who's that behind you?" Rayven asked trying not to giggle.

"This is Renfield and he's an imbecile." Dracula told her.

"Nice to meet you Renfield." Rayven said smiling at the expression on the man's face. "My name is Rayven Savage."

"Nice to meet you as well Miss Rayven." Renfield said looking as though he might faint or croak at any moment.

"Now that the pleasantries are out of the way young Rayven, maybe you would care to explain how we are having this conversation?"

A young woman with blood red hair and dark purple eyes appeared in Dracula's foyer, right behind him.and the others. "Maybe I can explain it for you?"

They all turned around. "Well, well, well it looks like supper has arrived, but before I drain you dry would you mind explaining to me exactly what is going on?" Dracula asked, smiling and showing fangs.

Synn's eyes went from purple to a deep dark molten silver and she smiled showing fangs as well. "My name is Synn Shadowborne and my people are in desperate need of help.

"What has that to do with us?" Ingrid growled.

"All magic and demonic creatures were originally born in the shadowrealm and you being the reigning Prince of darkness and lord of the damned should know this better than anyone." Synn said, growling as well.

Synn looked up at the one called Rayven and smiled as her other sister Shadow appeared behind her.

Shadow walked up behind Rayven and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Holy Shit!!!" Rayven screamed as she nearly jumped out of her skin. " Who the hell are you?" She said panic stricken. " I don't need a coronary thanks."

"My apologies as that was not my intention." Shadow said with a smile. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shadow Shadowborne." "What's your name?"

"I'm Rayven Savage, and what I'm dying to know is why do you have my face?" Rayven asked as she kept staring at Shadow.

Synn called out to Shadow who looked up, nodded then grabbed Rayvens hand and vanished making them both appear beside of Synn and the others.

Rayven' s jaw dropped." Wow I'm impressed, this place is freaking huge."

Synn walked over to Rayven and looked at her, noticing the amazing amount of power that this girl didn't know she possessed.

Rayven was stunned when she saw a young woman with blood red hair and dark purple eyes looking into hers.

"Why do you have my face, Rayven?" Synn asked quizically, turning her head from side to side.

Shayde was listening to everything and opened her usual portal and walked through it and stopped. "Omg it can't be." Shayde said looking up at Rayven.

"Who is she sister?" Synn asked softly.

Shayde broke down into tears, even though they were joyful tears, she couldn't help herself.

Rayven saw another girl standing there with turquoise blue eyes and inky black hair crying and she wanted nothing more than to comfort her.

"Remember the time when our baby sister was taken from us?" Shayde asked looking between Synn and Shadow.

"But what your telling us, can't be right." Shadow said. " We were told that Skylar was dead."

"There's one who can tell us for sure." Shadow said.

Synn called out to her other sister. "Silver!"

Silver appeared out of nowhere and smiled sweetly. "Hi Hi my name is Silver Shadowborne.