Mother day special (part 1)

A trip to visit their families was heavily voted on by the gang though most were heastied on it, one being Dawn and Nick. Well Uni could be classified as Dawn's mom since he made him...but those questions are for another time. First stop was Ashlie and her large family, the gang was gonna stay with their family with a week or at least three days unless something gets in the way. Ashlie was more than happy to show her friends where she grew up, in the hot dry lands of the savanna biome in the east. "It's fucking hot" Tommy complined for the 100th time making Cory close to his breaking point as the animals grazed on the dry grass of the savanna, "Ashlie we passed a village a few miles back are you sure you lived out here" Nick asked sweating up a storm. He was a vampire sunlight might not kill him but the heat sure can, "Aww don't be a baby guys it was way hotter before" Ashlie said making Uni growl. He was covered head to toe in fur and lucky for him that his body is used to soaring temperatures or he would of passed out by now. "Whatever you do don't touch Dawn" Jon warned as the android was practically burning hot to the touch, "Your all whiney babies 90 degrees isn't that bad". "I will murder you in your sleep" Cory warned as Ashlie rolled her eyes, the rustling of the savanna grass made the group pull out their weapons to fight.

A feline like head poked out of the dry grass, it was a lion, a female to be specific. "Oh it's just a lion" Cory said thinking their demons decided to stalk them, "Sarabi" Ashlie yelled in joy as the lion snapped her head in her direction. "Ashlie your back!" she yelled jumping on Ashlie tackling her down into the dry sand, "Wait that thing can talk" Tommy yelled while everyone else wasn't really surprised at the lions sudden vocalization, they seen enough weirdness in their life to not be affected. "Sarabi I missed you" Ashlie said hugging the lion who wrapped her large paws around her neck in a hug, "I missed you too where have you been mom taught you were dead" Sarabi said licking the redheads face with her rough tongue. "Wait this is your family" Jon asked, "Did you think I was joking when I said I was raised by lions" Ashlie respond, "Well YES". Sarabi purred deeply as Ashlie petted her head, "Well this is weird" Nick admitted as the lioness and Ashlie hugged for a solid minute. "These your friends" Sarabi asked as Ashlie nodded, "Hi my name is Sarabi I'm ashlie sister" she said giving a slight bow in respect. Everyone introduced themselves, "You should totally bring your friends back home". Ashlie gasped, "That's a great idea, come on guys were totally taking you to my pride".

The group gave each other nervous glances as Ashlie and Sarabi lead them into lion territory, "Tada my home" Ashlie said pointing to the sandy gorge were a large group of lions were lazing around in the shade. "Mom Dad Ashlie is back" Sarabi yelled running into the gorge, "We'll Ashlie this has been fun but we should start heading out tell your mom hi" Jon said trying to be nice as possible. Ashlie was about to say something before she was tackled by 10 large lioness and three cubs, "We missed you!!" they all cried making Ashlie laughed as they licked her face, purred deeply and the cubs pulled on her dark blue sweater. "Now I'm getting homesick" Uni admitted. "Must be nice having siblings" Jon said, "it's not" Uni replied while Nick and Cory nodded. "Okay guys off" Ashlie complained as the lions got off her, she stood up and dusted her clothes off. "Ashlie is that really you?", Ashlie turned to see a tan lioness with a strand of beads around her neck, "Mom?...MOM". Nick held back an amused laugh as Ashlie hugged the lioness tightly, "Mommy i missed you" she cried as the female purred deeply. "I missed you too my red cub".

Cory coughed breaking the tension, "Mind introducing us". Ashlie blushed lightly, "Guys this my mom Nala, these are my sisters. Angela, Rebecca, Swift wind, Flash, Twilight, Dash, AJ". Dear lord that a lot Cory thought already forgotten most of the names, "Oh mom where's Dad" Ashlie asked Nala who chuckled. "Gabriel come and greet your daughter" Nala called as a large male lion with a very impressive black mane strolled up to them, "Welcome back" he greeted as he and Ashlie shared a hug. "I assume these are your friends" he said looking at the gang, "Yup I've been with them for these years" Ashlie said making Gabriel bow his head. "Thank you for taking in my daughter" he said making Cory chuckled awkwardly, "It's my pleasure, we love having her and her swordsmanship is legendary. She saved up more times than I can count". Gabriel smiled warmly, "I'm glad my daughter found a suitable pride". Nala purred, "I remember first finding her, she grew up happily". "I don't doubt that" Nick said seeing Ashlie back in the lion pile greeting her siblings and new siblings, "Well we must head off, Ashlie see you back home in a week" Nick yelled. "Have a safe trip guys" Ashlie called from under the snuggle pile, "Bye Atly" Jon yelled, "Bye!!" she yelled back. "Who are we dropping off next" Cory asked, "My home isn't fair away actually" Jon said, "Okay Jonjon next".