A/N

Yeah been a while a long while but I have a decent reason beside writers block

I've been taking great care in writing down my canon universe in detail so I dont forgot it. Alot of it involves the characters or youtuders going through mental and tough problems.

There are some people that do judge me for still writing about Sky after he left and the way I present his character. I write about the characters they play not the actually person and I try to make them different from their real life counter part. Usually back lash doesnt put me down but then I thought am I presenting the person I admire in a bad way.

My universe gets backlash for a lot of people here and in real life because oh well some racist topics and sexist roles as well.

Some people think I'm sexist because the way I present some characters, like some told me this a few months ago

"Why does the only queen in your universe gets beat up so easily unlike the kings. Are you sexist all the female knights that you ever written about havent even either lived and the females that are there are healers. Do you not belivie females can take those roles"

Okay first of all I deleted that comment, second of all not many females on my universe do earn the title of knights. I can only name a few Ashlie is a knight, Kaytlen and Jess are knights of sort. No I'm not being sexist unnamed person.

But that person hasn't bothered me anymore I think he or she was a troll. Anyway I just want to talk about a character that is my favorite and that is Corruption.

He is the main antagonist and is like Lucier or Satan. He was a God before he was kicked out by Notch, Corruption even has his own cult of loyal followers. He made the D gang by using the negativity that the Newscape gang carried around with them, he used their own doubts agaisnt him.

Nick is afraid of being a blood sucking monster, Dres is more vampire then human and very violent. Showing the side Nick tries to hide, he hates being a vampire.

Ashlie is a women knight, that is frowned upon in human society. Being raised by lions didnt give her doubts but after being in contact with humans she grew doubts. Dashlie is portrayed as a stereotypical white girl but can still kill with out remorse. Showing what Ashlie could be but people still cant get past what females are ment to presented.

Jon feels like a burden to his friends, he has no special powers or talents. Don has the power of illusion and can take form of anyone he desires but he is also very self conscious about himself. Legit no one not even his creator likes him, he hides his problems by pretending like Jon does. That's why he has the ability to take others forms.

Uni is more demon then angel, he is very sadistic in nature. He is the sole survivor of a powerful species and feels a great hate from humans. He hides his hate behind a fictional mask being playful and stupid. That's what Duni is, what he thinks he wants to be. Hes an outcast to his friends, family and sometimes himself. Both dont belong. Duni doesn't kill and doesnt want to kill, he has the ability to heal quickly. Gets stabbed in the heart boom healed right away and lives. A metaphor to Uni who cant heal the scars of his past.

Cory is someone who can be very violent every since he found out what he was. His mother left him and now he has high expectations that people want. He almost died by attacking an ender dragon by himself but Corruption saved him and gave him power if only Cory will give him DNA samples of her friends. He did and the ironic part is that Cory is the son of an angel and the son of Alex. He can kill the D gang with mortal weapons because of that. Dory is shy and weak with no abilities, Dory is what Cory truly is. A weak person who cant do a thing on his own.

Tommy is a strange one, he doesnt see himself bad in anyway just weak and that's why Dommy doesnt have much power. He and Tommy cancel each other out yet Dommy is the confidence Tommy lacks.

Dawn and Ddawn are light and dark. Dawn is a healer and mage but he doesnt know what to do with his life. Ddawn is purely evil, he doesnt care about anyone or anything just to serve his master Corruption. Dawn is pure light his demon is pure dark with no redemption or is there. Dawn is scared to become Ddawn and that fear is what makes Ddawn so powerful to begin with.

Corruption can turn those emotions agaisnt them and he did. Corruption can easily take hold of someone since he knows what eats away at their souls. No one is pure and Corruption is inside of all of us no matter how pure you may think you are and that's what I love about him. Hes a God doing no wrong for hes the God of darkness and despair, hes doing what he represents. No matter what anyone says no matter what anyone does, the true villain will always be Corruption.

So umm sorry for ranting

By the moment I say the D gang I knew they could be something more then a dark version of themselves D can stand for many things.

Darkness

Dark

Demon

Depressed

Despair

Death

That brings a whole different meaning to the characters. Out of everyone Ddawn is my favorite.

I'll continue the updates tommorow if I dont forget, I've just been doing my own head canon

Hope you can understand