What hurts the most

{Carla Jones} Friday

I woke up because felt my dad get out my bed. I pulled out my phone and powered it back up. I looked at the time and i was 7:03 in the morning. I got up and got ready for school. Hit the shower, brush my teeth, lotioned up. I put on some khaki shorts, and a yellow shirt, with, my black and yellow levi's. I put on my black necklace the said Love. I grab my folder and my mini LV back pack. Today was Friday which ment daddy and mama got paid today. I knew they would be depositing money in my account. I never had to ask my parents for,money i went to the atm and took what i need. The time was 7:50 am. Daddy was already gone. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a orange and headed to my bus stop. On my way i meet up with tae. She had on some white straight legs and bebe shirt, A silver belt with silver bebe sandels. Her hair was in ponytail with silver and white ribbon tied around them. Her ponytail was curled on the end. We waited for the bus while talking.

Me: Who you getting cute for

Tae: Tevin

Me: yall getting serious

Tae: some like that. I heard yo mama went to the hospital

Me: yea she has pneumonia

Tae: shit is she okay

Me: i hope so

Tae: that shit i serious my granny died from it

Me: girl i dont even want to think about nun like that. Um stress as it is.

Tae: i understand.

Me: so you trying to be fyb girl

Tae: maybe idk i need to talk to cam about him i know i can get the t's on tevin from her.

Me: i dont even want to talk about her.

Tae:  why what she did

Me: we not talking right now. I dont even want to talk about.

Tae: damn its that bad

Me: yea.

The bus pulled up and we got on. She left me and went to sit with tevin. I sat in a seat by myself and listen to some music. When we got to school we saw Kylie. She walked to us and spoke. We didn't hang in our chill spot in front of the school. Instead we went with tevin to chill with him in his crew. The whole fyb was there. Tevin, Durante, Issa, Chris, jacquees and there friend boakie. When issa saw me he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

Me: hey

Issa: what's up. 

Chris: damn cj you fine ass fuck

Me:  LOL

Issa: ayy chill bro i got dibbs on her already

Chris: nigga she don't want you

Issa: nigga u sleep. Cj tell that nigga who yo favorite member is in FYB.

Me: issa LOL

Chris: dont lie to make him feel good.

Me: um not lying he is my fav

Chris: so you want my dawg

Me:  no i have a boyfriend

Chris: oh you still with James.

Me: yep

Issa sucked his teeth and i started laughing.

Jacquees: that nigga james got all the scholarship for track.

Durante: hell yea he fast as a bih.