Chapter Two

Once Kip and I finally made it to our suite we immediately began packing for the trip back home to LA, throwing every single article of clothing and nessesities we each owned onto the bed while searching for our bags.

"found yours, baby!" I shouted, unknowingly, Kip was standing right behind me.

I shot up from my crouched position in the closet as he said, "I'm right here, thank you, love." and kissed my lips

"oh my gosh, Kip, you scared me! you know, the last time you did that I was nearly half naked and freshly out of the shower. Besides, I don't think it's healthy for myself or our child if I'm startled easily because I may fall and break something or..." I trailed off, as I let out a sigh, feeling a slight headache and minor dizziness taking over me.

"I know, baby, I know. I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to scare you, I love you." he said softly into my hair, as he kissed my lips, again.

"are you feeling okay... maybe you should lay down." he suggested, pulling me down onto the bed, gently, as he went to grab a blanket from the other room.

"yeah, I guess it's just the pregnancy hormones kicking in." I replied, as he lay the blanket atop my body, and hovered above me, his arms supporting his weight on either side.

"I wish I could go through this for you. I know you're uncomfortable and will only get miserable more and more as the months go by, but, I'll be here for you until the end, I promise, now and forever. " he replied, caressing my face with his soft, smooth right hand.

"I'll admit this pregnancy is vastley proving it's not going to be a walk in the park, that's for sure, but, I'm the happiest I could be at this time in my life, marrying you and carrying our child is what I've wanted all along, and now, I have my forever, I have you, this baby, and our life together, we have us and I'm so glad that you are here for me, I couldn't ever ask for a better husband and soon to be father. I love you." I replied, as I pecked his lips lightly.

"I love you too, baby, so much." he replied, "I could rest with you as long as you want me too, we don't have to worry about packing or anything else right now, I just want to make you feel better." he said, as he slowly leaned over me and lay down next to me, holding me close.

"I just feel so sick, these headaches, dizziness, I'll be glad when this little girl or boy gets here, because as far as I'm concerned, 9 months of pure hell is more than enough before birth." I replied, as I lay a hand atop his on my stomach.

"haha, It will be worth it when you see it's little beautiful face, baby, I guarantee it." he replied, planting light kisses onto my neck.

I rolled over as he wrapped his arms around me, and kissed his lips with as much passion as I could convey.

he returned the kiss, weaving his hands through my hair and whispering against my lips, "baby, you need to rest, I love you, I do, but, please..." he begged between kisses.

"oh alright, you know, just because I'm knocked up now, doesn't mean we can't have sex, alot of expecting couples do it, Kip." I said, rolling back onto my side.

"I know, but, I just don't want to risk hurting the baby... or you. so, let's just rest, okay." he replied, obviously aware that I was frustrated with him.

"okay, but, just so you know, it helps to ease the pain of pregnancy and PMS, not to mention, it induces labor if its close to the due date." I replied, surely.

he was speechless, well, either that, or asleep.

I then felt him clutch me tighter, and rub my stomach, as I too, gave into rest.

--short chapter, I know. . . . but, it's 3am, and I'm tired. although, I thought I'd just write abit before bed. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Love you all! <3