The Save! 💧 ⚡

As the two girls walked to the park together, they hold hands to keep each other safe. "Mommy, you okay?" Jayden said to her mom. "Yeah, I am, now let's get some fresh air and play some soms kids, would ya?" Nya said and Jayden nodded.

"Yes, mommy" Jayden said and she and Nya walked across the street on the sidewalk to Ninjago Park. As the two walked to the playground, Nya decided to discuss some rules to her daughter. "Jade, I want you to not get hurt, don't play rough with those kids and have fun" Nya said and Jayden smiled and hugged her mom.

"I hope I get a daddy one day" Jayden exclaimed and Nya smiled. "You will but right now you go on and have fun" Nya said to her daughter and Jayden run where a group of girls are at.

The former water ninja laughed as her daughter played with the girls and of course boys come and played around the playground.

Nya spotted a nearest ice cream shop across of the street and decided to surprise her daughter with some ice cream. They have 1 more hour before they go back home so the raven got up and walked up to a another woman who revealed to be a nanny.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but can you please look out for my kid while I head to the nearest ice cream shop and get some ice cream for me and her?" Nya said to the nanny and the woman smiled.

"Alright, I'll watch over her, be back, okay" The nanny said.

"Got it, thank you very much!" Nya said and she run out of the park.

Not looking at her surroundings, the raven immediately walk across the street when there was a truck driving towards her. "Look out!" Someone shouted and he grabbed her arm abd pulled her away just in time for the truck to turned a right to the upcoming street.

"Thank you, sir, how can I repay you?" Nya said to the man. "You don't have to repay me, ma'am, I'm on my way to the nearest ice cream shop" the man said. "Really?! I'm heading there as well! Wanna go in there together?" Nya exclaimed. "Sure, once we're able to go across the street on the sidewalk" the man said and they waited for the cars to stopped so that they can go across the street.

After the waiting, Nya and the man head inside of the ice cream shop and order their ice cream. "Aww, man, sorry, I must have left my wallet at the park. I'll go there and get it" Nya said to the cashier. "Don't go, I'll pay for the two of us" the man said and Nya was shocked. The man pay for Nya and himself with the $20 and the two walked out with ice cream and one of them was for Jayden.

"Thank you so much of saving me but I'll owe you one" Nya said and the man smiled. "Hmm, wonder what it will be?" The man teased Nya and she laughed.

The two head back to the playground where Jayden was continued playing with a group of kids.

"Mommy!" Jayden squealed and left the group of kids at the playground just to hugged her mom.

"Thank you" Nya said to the nanny and handed her an ice cream cone. "Your welcome and thanks for the ice cream. Your daughter is so sweet like you, who's the dad of her?" The nanny said. "Jayden doesn't have a dad and it's a really long story that happened a long time ago but don't worry, she'll get a dad" Nya reassured the nanny and turned to her daughter.

"Here's your mint chocolate chip ice cream, Jayden" Nya said. "Yum! Thanks, mommy!" Jayden said and she looked at the man. "Is he your boyfriend, mommy?" The younger brunette added.

"Jade! He's the guy who saved me twice" Nya reassured her daughter. "Twice, huh?" Jayden said to herself and managed to talk to the man while eating her ice cream.

"You have nice eyes just like mine" Jayden said to the man. "Thank you, you are one beautiful kid this young lady have. She and her husband must have create the most beautiful thing on Earth" The man said.

"Aww, thanks" Jayden exclaimed and looked at her mom. "You better go, mom, and marry him. He's awesome!" Jayden squealed. "I can't marry a guy I just met, Jade, I have to get to know him better, that's all" Nya said.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone then. Gotta finish that game with my friends!" Jayden said as she walked over to the playground.

"I should have introduce myself, I'm Nya and that little one is my daughter, Jayden" The raven said. "Nice to meet you, Nya, I'm Jason. I have recently got out of the hospital a week ago from a very bad condition I was in" The brunette said.

"Ouch! But I think I should be going back home, I'll-" "I can walk with you and your daughter back to the WestSide Apartment" Jason interrupted.

"Wait! How do you know that apartment?" Nya questioned the brunette. "I recently moved in last week that's why" Jason answered her question.

"Oh my gosh! That's awesome! Let's get Jayden out of the park first of all" Nya said. Jason smiled and listen to the raven as she called her daughter's name.

"Jayden! We're leaving now!" Nya shouted.

Jayden nodded and run up to her mom and Jason. "Jason's live in the same apartment so he's going to walk with us if you don't mind the company" Nya said to her daughter. "I don't mind at all. Remember the more, the merrier!" Jayden exclaimed and the three of them walked out of the park to the apartment.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!