Goodnight Jayden ⚡💧🤗

The younger Walker girl kept an eye for any holding hands between her mother and Jason. Let's say she started to shipped them ever since her mother introduce Jason to her.

Save her twice? Hmm, I got a good idea to set up these two Jayden thought and she walked up to her mom. "Can I hold your hand, mommy?" Jayden said. "Sure" Nya said and Jayden sneakly let go her hand and put her hand holding Jason's. "Jason, can I hold your hand?" Jayden said. "Sure, Jade" Jason said and the younger brunette sneakly do the same thing to what she did her mom, let him hold hers instead of Jayden's.

Jayden smiled and walked in the same pace as the two adults. Jayden wants to bond more with Jason until he can have a chance to propose to her mom. Let's say she's been begging her mom to get her a dad but her mom keeps on denying it and telling her they're perfect as a family without a dad which wasn't true. Everytime she go to sleep, she can hear her mom crying and she wants to comfort her but can't. Her mother restricted her to get out of her room until the next morning she wakes up.

As the three of them were in front of the apartment, Jayden started to yawned and Nya gasped. "Jade! Oh my God! You're starting to get sleepy, let's hurry before you sleep outside of the building" Nya said and Jason started to coughed twice. "Nya! Look of what happened to our hands" Jason said and Nya gasped and realized she was holding Jason's hand the whole time. Embarrassed, she turned away from the man and let go of his hand and carry her daughter up the stairs.

She opened up the door and Jason walked in to help her opened the bedroom door of Jayden.

"Mommy, Jason, can you both sing me a bedtime song like a duet or something?" Jayden said. "Or we both can sing you Twinkle Twinkle Little Star instead" Nya said avoiding any romance. "Mommy!" Jayden shrieked and Jason placed his hand onto the younger brunette and soflty sang a song that have a female/male duet.

{Jason}
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

Nya gasped at this moment and watched her daughter slowly closed her eyes. "Sing with him, mommy, please" Jayden said and Nya sighed.

{Nya and Jason}
One step closer

{Nya and Jason}
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The two of them looked at each other and didn't even notice Jayden fangirling with her smile. Guess my plan work Off to sleep Jayden thought and fell asleep just in time for the two adults to stopped looking at each other.

"I gotta go to the room I live in this apartment, I'll see you later then" Jason said as he leave Nya alone with a sleeping Jayden.

"Wait! Do you want to hangout or something with me? I'm free on Saturdays and Sundays" Nya said and Jason smiled. "Sure, how about a coffee shop hangout? Just the two of us?" Jason said. "Yeah like friends and maybe we can get to know each other more" Nya exclaimed.

Jayden got off her bed and heard the two talked about hanging out. Maybe set them up to sing on stage together? Or set them up on a date? Jayden giggled and she go back on her bed.

"I'll see you around then, Nya, bye" Jason said and Nya closed the front door and sighed in happiness.

The raven head to the kitchen and cook something before she goes to sleep.

To Jayden, she is having a good dream about her mother and Jason.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!