Hangout with Jason 😍⚡💧

The young brunette head to her mother's bedroom and went through her closet of clothes. "Jade! What are you doing?" Nya said and Jayden smiled. "I'm preparing your clothes for Jason, mom. I like him already, don't you?" Jayden repiled to her mom. "Yeah, he's pretty cool but I'm not sure if I can be with him. I have to get to know him better, you know" Nya informed her daughter. "I know but we're on summer break so go get your man" Jayden said with a smile.

"You know what? You're right but I'm not going to marry him" Nya said. "Yet" her daughter said with a smirked.

Nya smiled and Jayden was done with her mom's outfit. "Here you go! All done! Can I go with you two?" Jaysen said. "Jade, this is a hangout but I promise you next time you get to go with the two of us to hang out" Nya said and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Okay. I'll be fine being home alone and I know your big rule: Don't opened up the door to no one" Jayden exclaimed. "Good, Jade, now I'll make you breakfast after I get myself ready" Nya said and Jayden nodded and walked out of the bedroom.

After getting ready, Nya was impressed of what her daughter picked out. A black jacket over a cherry tree blouse with white jeans with sliver flats. The raven put her long hair in a ponytail and picked up her bag.

"Va VA Vroom! My mom's ready to make Jason the hots" Jayden teased her mom and Nya blushed and tickled her daughter.

"Stopped teasing me, Jade, you remind me of your dad" Nya laughed and Jayden nodded.

"I sure did, mommy, but is the food ready?" Jayden said. "Yeah it is. It's on the table" "Goody gumdrops! Yay!" The young brunette hopped onto the table and eat her breakfast.

Someone knocked on the door and Nya opened it up. "Hey, Nya, wow, you um looked fantastic" Jason said blushing. "Really?! Wow, I never thought of myself that but you looked fantastic as well" Nya said as her face was red.

She was right. Jason does looked fantastic. He was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt and light blue jeans.

"Are you two flirting or what?" Jayden said and walked up to the adults. She nudged her mother in the arm and give Jason a wink making it way worse of the awkwardness. "Uh, no, Jade, we're not flirting" Nya said and Jason nodded. "Sure, you are" Jayden teased.

"Yeah, Jade, but after our hangout today, tomorrow night, we can go firefly watching" Jason said. "Really?!" Jayden squealed. "Yeah, we will since we're on summer break" Nya said. "Shall we get going?" Jason said and Nya smiled and Jayden smirked at her mom.

"Go get him like fire" Jayden teased playfully and Nya was redder than ever. "Jade!"

Jason and Nya left the apartment and the two walked to the coffee shop.

"I just want to say everyone! Thank you for coming to see Spinjitzu perform again! It's time to bring on the fiyah!" Kai said and Nya gasped.

She saw Cole playing the drums, Lloyd on bass, Zane on keytar, and her own brother as lead singer?!.

"Now let's choose two people from the stage to sing us a love song?! Everyone wait patiently as we choose a number the table you are in!" Kai shrieked and the nindroid rolled the dice.

"Table 12! Come on up!" Cole said as he played the drums on a fast pace. Jason and Nya gasped and realized they're at table 12!

"Should we?"-Jason.😓

"We should, c'mon, it'll be fun!"-Nya. 😃

"Welcome on the stage Jason Gordon and my sister Nya Walker!" Kai said and Nya faceplam herself on the face that her own stupid brother revealed her as his sister. Now this is embarrassing!