A Happy Ending (Part 2)

Today is a magical day. For Jay, Nya, and Jayden. Let's just say it's a wedding of Jay and Nya who's getting married today. And that Jayden get to call Jay dad forever and become a Gordon. Or Walker Gordon.

Bells rings, everyone was talking, and Jayden was done picking up flowers from the garden for her role as a flower girl.

"Jayden! Your mom needs you!" Skylor said and the young brunette nodded and run to a beautiful room where the bride's getting ready. As she opened up her door, Jayden gasped of her mom. She's beautiful as a princeses.

The one she imagine in her dreams.

The gown was an off the shoulders one that's strapless. A golden belt was wrapped around the waist. On the bottom of the gown was roses blooming. The hair was just curls and the veil was very long.

"Wow! You looked beautiful, mommy" Jayden exclaimed and hugged her mother. "You too, Jade" Nya was right about that.

Jayden wore a dark blue dress with a red ribbon around it.

"Everything's coming here so fast, mommy, I don't want it to end"

"Me too, but at least you, me, and your new dad get to walk to those dangerous conflicts together like a family"

"That's what I like to hear from you"

The two hugged and Seliel take a picture of it.

"Jayden! It's time for you to go" Zane said and Jayden nodded. "See you out there, mom" Jayden said before she left the dressing room.

As the piano and cello play, everyone clapped when Jayden threw flowers around the aisle. When the young brunette sat down, she looked at her new dad and smiled.

When the bride, Nya, walked down the aisle with Kai and Ray, Jay was shocked of how beautiful she was.

As the two looked at each other, Jayden called some fangirls and fanboys to watch every single moment last.

After the two adults made their vows, Jayden run up to them and whispered to the priest something. He nodded and walked to the snacks bar.

"Jade?" The two adults said with confused faces.

"Don't you dare pay attention to me, pay attention to each other as I say these words"

Jay and Nya laughed and looked at each other.

"I watched many lemons and romance movies(*Kai and Zane say something that Jayden should not say at a young age since they're dead meat*) that are based on lovable weddings so you may kiss the bride, dad"

Jay leaned in and kissed Nya passionate again in front of Jayden.

After the wedding, the family walked down the beach wearing the clothes they wore earlier.

"So mom, dad, what's next for us?" Jayden asked her parents. "I don't know but it's leading to something good" Jay answered and Nya nodded. "My heart is striking love" Nya said. "Same here, mom, all of our hearts are striking love" Jayden exclaimed.

"The hotel's across from here, Mrs. Walker Gordon, let's head there" Jay said giving Nya a wink.

"Ooh, I sense a lemon" Jayden teased and the two parents were shocked.

"How do you know what's a lemon, Jade?" Nya said. "Uncle Kai and Zane told me on evening hall. It's very nice to hear that you two do that in a hotel bedroom" Jayden explained.

"I'll deal with you those two later, Nya, don't stressed out" Jay said.

"I'm not but last one there to the waves of the ocean is a rotten egg" Nya said running to the ocean. Jay and Jayden smiled at each other and use their lightning powers to run like a flash. Jay picked up his wife bridal style and she wrapped his arms around him. Jayden won and laughed with her family as they splashed around in the ocean. As they play around in the ocean, sunset was falling and the family was happy that they have each other.

That's the ending of the series of the Power of Love Jaya series. There's three books on this series.

1. A Tear In A Eye
2. 3 Wishes of Thunder
3. Striking Love

But question what story do you like out of those 3?

Should I make another Jaya series or a Jaya lemon? Or another Jaya AU story?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!