A Broken Relationship 💔

Nya woke up and spotted her daughter reading something in her hands.

"Hey, Jade, what are you reading?" Nya said to her daughter. "A song I wrote for us to sing for the evening hall" Jayden repiled back. "Wow, that song's beautiful like you, Jade but someone's here to meet you in person today" Nya said.

"Jason?! You better marry him, mom, he's single as a Pringle!" Jayden teased and nudged her mom. "No, Jade, it's not him" Nya said and she hold her daughter's hand and lead her to the living room. "Come in" The raven said and a bald guy walked in with tattoos on his body.

"This is Robin, he's going to be your new dad" Nya said. Jayden was horrified by the image of Ronin and realized he has a cigarette in his fingers. "New dad? How long have you two been in a relationship?" Jayden said so disgusted.

"For 8 months actually so this is where you live huh? Disgusting cause you need a bigger space like my house" Robin said.

"Like a garbage can?" Jayden remarked with a smirk and Robin growled.

"Jayden! That's rude to your new father!" Nya yelled and Jayden rolled her eyes. "Just being honest, mom" Jayden shouted back.

Nya sighed in anger and looked at Robin. "I'll just talk to my daughter for a while to discuss about her attitude" Nya reassured her online boyfriend and pulled Jayden's ear to her bedroom.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jayden said and Nya got so mad at her daughter. "Your attitude to Robin, that's why?! Jayden, I'm doing this for the two of us! I'm tired of being so lonely with you forever and you need a father to guide you besides me" Nya explained so angry and Jayden scoffed.

"I know but Robin is ugly and he smokes bad stuff. You're only doing this because you don't love me at all. I thought everything you do, it's about me but I realized it's about you. I thought you love Jay. He's nicer and funny and much more act like a true father to me and a great husband to you. This is not what I want, mom when I grow up" Jayden cried and tears poured out quickly as possible.

Nya sighed and walked up to leave her daughter's room. "You're grounded, Jayden, forever. Don't dare leave your room. You're allowed to leave your room when it comes to dinner and using the restroom. Robin will be here forever so fix your attitude" Nya boomed and closed the bedroom door leaving a crying 5 year old brunette.

As Nya walked up to her new boyfriend, they kissed just in time for Jay to walked in. "What did I just saw right now but I'm going to give Jayden something instead of seeing that" Jay said so awkwardly and run to Jayden's bedroom.

He opened the door up and Jayden smiled and hugged him. "Jay! You're here but why?" Jayden said. "You're coming to the evening hall with me, okay? So do you want to sneak out on that day?" Jay said and the brunette nodded yes. "Yeah, I would love to do that" Jayden said.

"Good, here's a bag with a dress you'll be wearing on that night" Jay said handing a gift bag to the brunette.

"Thanks, here's the lyrics to this song I wrote" Jay read the lyrics in his head and smiled.

"I'm impressed a 5 year old can make her own song, it's beautiful. I'll come by here to babysit you so that we can practice this song together whenever your mom's out with your............ How can I put this out in a PG kid way?"

"A monster"

"Ah! That's better than what I was thinking in my head which have profanity in it"

Jayden laughed and smiled.

"You're funny, daddy"

"Hey, that's where your humor's from"

"Thank you so much"

"Your welcome, Jayden Skyla Gordon"

"I'm a Gordon?!"

"Actually no, sorry but you'll be officially Jayden Skyla Walker Gordon if I marry your mom"

"Then go fight for your love for me, please, I want my old mommy back"

"Same here and I will. I promise"

The two hugged one more time before Jay goes off to his apartment.

Nya and Robin were cuddling on the couch and Jay walked passed by the, he gagged and closed the front door.

Jayden opened up the gift bag revealing a royal blue dress with black flats with a lightning headband. "Thank you, daddy" she said hugging the items.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!