Way to sweet to be Honey

-Gray's POV-

I was a little annoyed to say the least. Last night Lyon just barged in and settled in like the place was his, then I had to share my room with the guy. He snores and talks in his sleep, he was reciting girls name's. It was frustrating, especially when he said Lucy.

But I shouldn't let it bother me, when he wakes up I'll send him on his way before Lucy gets up.

I was pacing around the lounge room, since I had nothing better to do. I looked up when I heard foot steps heading toward me.

"Morning Gray." Lucy smiled at me, as she tied her hair back into a messy bun.

"Morning Lulu." I smiled back secretly checking her out.

"Morning Lucy~" Lyon prances outside the room greeting the blonde.

"Morning Lyon." She replies sweetly.

"Morning Lyon." I said to him.

He looked at me briefly. "Morning Gray." He rolled his eyes.

'Now I can't quietly send him on his way' I grumbled in thought.

"Would you like some help training?" Lyon offered.

"Yeah that'd be great, if its not a burden on you." Lucy smiled.

'No Lucy... It's a trap...' I mentally warn her, well tried to anyway.

"No burden at all, I did come up here to train anyway."

I mentally scream. 'Now I really can't get rid of him' I hit my head on the wall.

"Gray, are you OK?" She asked softly.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah."

"Then let's go train!" She grinned running outside, ripping off her clothing.

Lyon watched and blushed, licking his lips softly. I give him a foul look as I follow Lucy's lead running outside and stripping. He then followed me ripping off his clothes.

"So what's first Gray?" She asked.

"Yeah Gray." Lyon said sarcastically.

"Well you were a natural at the stance, so today we'll try actually using magic. Making something small like an ice cube." I smiled as she nodded

"Show us how its done Gray." Lyon sarcastically cheered as both him and Lucy got into the stance.

"So, start by picturing the ice cube, then feel the cold around you, then by using the picture and the weather, push magic through your hands and create that ice cube." I explained, showing Lucy how it was done.

Lucy nodded then tried it for herself and instantly made a perfect ice cube.

"Wow..." Both Lyon and I were stunned.

"Did I do it?" Lucy asked, her eyes tightly shut.

"Open your eyes and take a look." Lyon told her softly.

Lucy slowly opened her eyes and looked at the cube in her palm.

"I did it?..." She stared blankly. "Gray! I did it!" She cheered tackling me into a hug.

"Your a natural at it Lu." I smiled as I saw Lyon glare at us.

"Maybe I can teach you to do living ice?" Lyon offered.

Lucy looked at him. "Like your ice birds and dragons?"

Lyon nodded.

"How about you just stay with the basics for now." I suggested.

She looked between me and him, and bit her lip. "Maybe we'll try that tomorrow Lyon, today I'll focus on the basics." She tried to equal things out.

Lyon looked at her in thought. "Alright. But don't forget." He agreed hesitantly.

"Awesome!" She cheered.

We then got back into the basic training. And she was a natural, it was amazing, except the interruptions from Lyon. He continued looking at Lucy in ways I didn't like, I don't know if it was my romantic feelings for her or just the fact she was mostly naked and my best friend...