The Final

-Lucy's POV-

Gray and I walked out of our rooms at the same time. He was in a black and blue coat with no shirt with white pants with belts wrapped around it. While I wire a blue sleeveless and backless top with a white miniskirt. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You look beautiful Lucy." He complemented.

I felt my cheeks glow. "Well you're not too bad either." I stated.

He gave me a smirk as he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. We Stared at each other longingly for a moment.

"Will we be able to successfully kiss this time?" Gray whispered.

I blushed. "If you shut up and do it, yes."

His lips quickly hit mine, I shut my eyes as I kissed him back happily. He pulled away, and I missed his warmth on my lips.

"We should get going." He said softly.

I quickly pecked his lips as I then pulled away from him. "Lets go see what's happened without us."

He nodded and we headed towards the train station. Lyon decided he'd keep watch of our house when we left. But I'm pretty sure he just wanted to mess with Gray's things. We got on the train that would take us to Magnolia.

We eventually arrived an hour later, and it was now mid afternoon. And Gray and started to walk down the familiar streets towards the hauntingly familiar guild. We eventually reached the big double doors and I sighed before pushing them open...

"SURPRISE!" A bunch of voices rang through my ears.

I saw all the guild. A Happy Birthday banner with my name on it and a giant strawberry cake. I looked at Everyone. Erza by the cake, Mira Jane behind the bar, Wendy with Carla and Team shadow gear. All I felt was confusion.

I looked at Natsu who ran up to me amd hugged me. "I'm so sorry Lucy. But Happy Birthday."

This angered me. I pushed Natsu off. "What is the meaning of this?!" I yelled furiously.

Everyone looked at me and stayed silent.

"Well Lucy..." A familiar voice said. And I looked over to see my father. "I planned this all. Your party was going to take at least a month to plan and get ready, and it needed to be a surprise. Natsu, Juvia, amd all your friends wanted to throw you a big party." He explained.

"So your idea is to kick me out of the guild? Think that two of my friends betrayed me? And that I no longer had a home here?" I shook with anger. "NO!" I screamed obviously pissed off. "Did no one at all Think 'oh hey wait. We just kicked Lucy out from the guild?'"

Everyone stayed silent. Not sure what to say. "So Natsu. Are you with Juvia?" I growled glaring at him.

He shook his head no.

"Alright. I'm leaving. Have your stupid party without me!" I yelled storming off.

"Lucy! Wait up!" I heard Gray running up behind me.

Hot tears streamed down my face. And I stopped at the edge of town bordering a forest. "Did you know?" I asked him shakily.

"No. I had no clue." He answered. "I don't know why any if them thought that was slightly ok to do..." He said pulling me into a hug.

I cried into his chest. 'Just when I finally got over it... They brought it back up...' I thought to myself.

"Gray..."

"Yes Lucy?"

"Lets get out of here. Away from Fiore. Travel to different countries. I need to get out of here..."

"Anything for you Lu. We'll go pack our stuff and go wherever our feet take us..."

----------------------

The End.

Or is it? Possible sequel! But for now book one is complete. If there is a book two I'll go into Lucy's new key. Gray and Lucy's adventures in other countries (possible cross over stories there.) And much more. Vote and comment if you want a sequel.

Thank you for reading and being patient and supportive. <3