Welcome to the Guild

-Gray's POV-

I threw on my clothes and followed Lucy toward the Guild Master's office. She knocked softly, then opened the door after a soft 'come in' was said.

"Who are you two? And what do you want?" The old lady, known as Ooba, asked.

"I'm Lucy Heartfillia. And this is Gray Fullbuster." Lucy introduced us.

"And we'd like to join your Guild." I finished.

The old lady tapped her chin. "Aren't you two from Makarov's Guild?"

"We were. But we left due to certain circumstances." Lucy spoke bravely.

Ooba eyed both Lucy and I up. Thinking for a moment. "You two can join. BUT. You must compete in the Grand Magic Games, since your ex Fairy Tail, you could be the key to success." She gave us a huge toothy grin.

"Agreed." I nod.

"Go see Sherry for your guild mark. But if she's not here go see Sherria." Our new guild master commanded. "NOW GET OUT BEFORE I SPIN YOU!"

Lucy and I quickly ran out of her office, then we started to search for Sherry or Sherria.

"So, did you two make it in?" I heard Lyon's obnoxious voice ask.

Lucy and I both turned to look at him. His shirt no where to be seen, but somehow I felt that it was intentional.

"Yes we did. Do you know where Sherry or Sherria is?" Lucy asked.

"Sherry is out on a quest with Jura. But Sherria is just over there, in the bar." Lyon smiled. "And welcome to Lamia Scale newbies."

I rolled my eyes and headed toward the small pink haired girl with Lucy following behind me.

"Hey Sherria." Lucy smiled.

"Oh hi you two. Did Ooba say you can join?"

"Yeah she did." I answered.

"YAY! Where would you like your guild marks and what colour?" She smiled sweetly pulling out the guild stamp.

"Navy on my left peck." I say lifting my shirt up for her.

She smiled and nodded. Stamping my chest. "And you Lucy?"

"Um, sky blue on the right side of my stomach?" She said. Her crop top already allowing her stomach to be accessed.

"Sure thing." Sherria stamped her stomach and smiled. "All done. Welcome to the guild."

"Thank you." Lucy says and I nodded in agreement.

----------------------------------

Hi all. I want to apologise for such a short chapter after a long time of not updating. I'm going to be totally honest with you guys. I'm hitting a wall with this book. I'm losing inspiration and enjoyment. I've lost where I was going. All my chapter planning has just flown out of the window. So I'm sorry to you all.

I'll try update soon. But I can't promise anything.

Bye. I love you all! ❤