Bye Lyon... For Now

-Lucy's POV-
.Small timeskip.

I smiled as Gray, Lyon and I started to pack up. We had spent the whole month training vigorously. The month had been so much fun and I'm now an adequate skilled ice make mage in both living and object ice.

Although over this month, I started seeing Gray in a different light, I was looking at him as a man, not as my best friend...

I sighed shoving my clothes into my pack. 'He's probably not over Juvia yet... He can't know...' I thought to myself.

I turned hearing a knock on the door. Lyon standing there proudly.

"Hey Lulu~ My princess!" He went in one knee and held my left hand softly.

I sighed taking my hand back, and walking away from him. "Go away Lyon, I'm trying to pack."

And Lyon started acting like this toward me about two weeks ago...

"Let me help you lulu." He smiled sweetly.

"Oi idiot, she told you to go away!" Gray yelled charging in and punching Lyon.

"Your just jealous that I make her feel special," Lyon said in triumph and punched back.

I finished up packing up my stuff as the two fought. Sighing as I put my bag on my back, I turned to see both of them almost naked.

"Guys. Clothes..." I blankly stared at them.

"Oh crap!" They said in unison looking for their clothing items.

"I'm just glad I didn't get that habit..." I giggled to myself watching the two being idiots.

"What was that Luce?" Gray asked buttoning up his shirt.

I blushed at the name and looked away.

"Oh shit... I'm sorry Lucy..." Gray apologised.

"Its fine Gray. I don't mind." I giggled. "Shall we head out?"

Gray smiled and nodded as Lyon also agreed. So we left the cozy little cottage with our luggage and started to head down the mountain.

"So Lyon. Where are you going? Since we're going to go back to Fairy Tail." I asked.

"Well my princess. I'll Head back to Lamia Scale, but I'll visit you from time to time. I promise." He smiled. "And don't be afraid to visit me any time."

"Haha thanks Lyon. I guess when we get to the train station we'll split up." I smiled.

"Don't say it like that my love!" Lyon wined.

"Don't be a creep Lyon... She isn't your love!" Gray growled.

"Well she isn't yours either!" Lyon retorted.

I giggled and smiled to myself as the two continued to fight about me. I was glad to have gotten to know Lyon, even if he is a creep...

The rest of the hike down the mountain went down without a hitch, and we made it safely to the small towns train station where Gray and I said our good byes to Lyon as we got on our train and headed back to Fairy Tail...