04

As i left i passed down a pond with water and splashed it onto someone.I saw a little bit of the person and it looked like he was wearing a police uniform.I hoped only it wasn't him.

The person tho clearly saw me and my motorbike plate number.
I really might be in trouble and might get sued.

Finally arrived home after a tiring day.
I might rest and sleep a little,was what i thought but  someone was banging at my door.

Who this mf can be,banging so loud at this time.I need my beauty sleep.

I open the door and was surprised to see who it was.
Who other that the policeman who stole my breakfast.

Hello miss,i hope you doing good-he smiled at me

Hmm,yes so what's the problem mister policeman?what brings you here and how did you even found my home-i asked him

One question at a time miss,you seem so eager to know everything . I'll tell you then.
First iam a policeman and i can find people's home so that aint a problem.I also got ur motorbike number plate when you passed right through me and made me wet and not once did you stoped.
Also for causing problems at the Police Station.
I have come to arrest you.-he said with a smirk

Whaaat...for all this i have to be arrested no way,i didn't do anything wrong,not even a crime.
U must be wrong - i told him

I was in panic and troubled and it started showing in my face how scared i got that he would take me in.

You say so miss,but i've got no other choice that to arrest you. Sorry!

He put handcuffs on me.That bastard wasn't sorry at all.

Ahh.. what are you doing pls don't take me in,i beg you i will do whatever you want,i did nothing wrong.

Then tears started to fall in my face and i was shaking.

But then he started to laugh.What is he even laughing for,does he like it to see me like this.This bastard , i'll make him pay for sure but that wasn't the moment.

Ahahahaa ,oh miss just look at your face.So funny, sorry that i made you cry -he wiped the tears out of my face .A litte intimate moment, i saw him and he was so handsome i thought that i was falling in love.-Here,here don't cry,it's all a joke iam sorry i scared you but i wont take you win.
I just wanted to teach you a lesson for all the trouble you caused me .

You idiot,-i slapped him, - do you know how much i was scared.
You never thought about my feelings.I hate you

Huh miss,what do you think you are doing raising your hand at a policeman.Do you know that i can take you in just for what you did and it will take you a long time to get out for that.
-he said in a angry voice,his face turned upside down and he didn't look smily anymore.I was really scared at this point.
But as iam really good i'll let you off the hook and i better not see you around anymore, stay in your home and don't cause trouble for people,right! -he released me from the handcuffs.

I was left in owe and really shooked about what happened.He would really turn scary when he wanted too.I saw another side of him besides being so handsome and sarcastic.

Ok, i'll be going now.Good-bye miss!

And he left.I got inside and as i closed the door i feel on my knees.
I was still shaking from what happened, i needed to calm down and to rest.I need to turn back to the strong me and not be weak in front of that idiot.
I hope i won't face him anymore and may this be the last time.

Hey guys iam back with another chapter yuhu
Sorry if i come back late  with chapters but at least iam writing ,Thank you for waiting 💓