10

I decided to go to the police station later on.
It was about 8 .
I didn't believe Namjoon,couldn't trust his words.
And iam sure he had said it to protect me but who would protect him.

So i arrived.The place seemed empty and most likely like a ghost town.But the lights were on.

I was about to enter in when someone shouted.

Y/n get down .

A sound of a bullet came out of nowhere and i immediately got down on the ground.

I turned my head through the direction the bullet came but i didn't see no one.
Then a perso  grabbed me and pulled me towards another place.
I rised my head and see that it was Namjoon.

He took me down to a hiding place. Where he and the other  policeman were hiding.

He spoke immediately as soon as we were undercover.

"Y/N what are you doing here,don't you see it's dangerous around here " he spoke as his breath was cut off for him to breath cause he took me in a rush to the place

" Namjoon i didn't know you were in trouble,i came by cause i sensed something from your voice and i was right "

"Yeah but i didn't tell you ,did you see you could have been killed out there.Iam glad i came in the right time"

His words put me at rest .

" iam sorry but what's happening, why are there people trying to kill you "

"You see i told you i had some unfinished business, right.And so they have come to get me "

I was really worried about him .What if something bad happened and he would be dead.This scared me .

I pulled him towards me and hugged him .
He hugged back stronger.

" Namjoon i don't want you to get hurt " i said while my voice sounded as it if i was about to cry

" don't worry beauty, iam strong ,nothing bad will happen to me.I will protect you " he assured me .

I liked this feeling of being protected. I was sure now that the man i wanted to spend my life with was Namjoon.

Soon again people started to shoot.
Namjoon told me to hide.
I did but he went out there to fight.

He and the other policeman were shoting and telling the other party to stop .

The shouting became louder and closer.

I was watching from the sides from the place i was hiding.
I could clearly see Namjoon from here.

After a while they finally catched the bad guys.
Namjoon put down the gun but suddenly someone came out of the bushes and hit Namjoon.
But Namjoon pulled the gun and hit him.He was left unconscious on the ground.

I was terried and scared if it was a bad shot and Namjoon could die.
I got out the place and rushed to him.
He fell down.He was hit on the leg,thankfully nothing serious.

"Namjoon ..Namjoon " I rushed 
"Are you okey " he was bleeding but not much .

" yeah Y/N i am fine ,we called the back up forces and the ambulance don't worry they will be here pretty soon" he stroke his hand in my face and gave me a smile

I stayed with him till the ambulance came which took us in and i went with them.I couldn't leave him alone.

He got his leg checked. And it was okey, the bullet hadn't catched his leg that badly ,he had to rest it and put it in plaster and keep it for a week.

After a hour they let us go home.
We decided to go back in my home.

.........

As soon as we were home he fell asleep.
I took a shower, changed my clothes and got him ready for bed.
I slept beside him.

Finally everything came to an end.

Enjoy this chapter, i really loved writing it.

See ya in the next one guys 😆