08

Namjoon had woken up and was wearing his clothes.
He had to go to his job.Duty calls him .

I open up my eyes and yawn.
And catch a glimpse of him trying to wear his shoes.

"Morning " i said in a happy tone

"Oh you awake beauty " and he leand in and kissed me on the forehead. A nice and pleasant feeling.
Tho too cliche.

I smiled at him.

"So your going huh?" I ask him in a worry

He turned his head and hesitated to answer.
But the he said.

"I have to go, but i will keep our meetings a little reserved.Y/N you are not safe with me .You know iam a policeman" he sighed and had a worrisome face,looked like someone had died.
"With my kind of work i could put you in danger.I have enemies and they can attack at any time.They will take my most valuable people,this includes you."

I didn't understand him,why it had to be like this,are we breaking up.What does he want me to do.

" Namjoon i understand, but this isn't a reason to break up."

"No you are right,but i don't want to put your life in danger.You must understand my position " he reached out his hand on mine and caressed my hair. " i love you and i want you to be safe ,i don't want to lose another person in my life."

I saw his sad look on his face.And didn't hesitate to ask.

" who did you lose?" Simple and short, but i needed to know.I wanted to know more about him and his life.

" i lost my father in a incident with Mafia "

This hitted me as soon as he said it.My body started to tremble.
That word was  not to be said around me .I was scared cause they wanted to take me when i was little and my father saved me from them,but he got a big scar because of that.

Since then i had nothing to do with them and i grow up in peace.

But this on the other side was another different story.
Namjoon had bad blood with them.

"Namjoon iam sorry for your loss . I hope you are okey now"
And i pulled him in a hug.

He returned it.

"Y/N thank you.I needed it . I am glad i meet you ." He smiled

"Me too Namjoon and i hope we stay together .We are strong and we can defeat anything coming our way ."

We parted and he went off to work,I don't know when i would see him again but i made sure for him to call me.

................

Here is another chapter.
Sorry if i come up late on this ,or even if they are short.
But keep reading cause i will update you guys very soon.

Enjoy it and leave comments 😊