11

Three months had passed after that incident and i and Namjoon were living together, i even meet his parents.
They were really nice and wanted us two to stay like this.
I was really happy to hear that from them.

We loved each other and we made sure to stay like this.
But i thought that it was time we took this further.

.......

Namjoon came home and i was waiting for him like usual.
He greeted me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
He looked tired,must have had a lot of work today.
As he sat down on the sofa with me i asked him.

" Namjoon how was work today, you look pretty tired?"

"Yeah it was a little bit tiring cause i had to find something and it was really hard" he said

" huh what did you have to find " i ask him being a little suprised at what he said ,what could that have been

"I had to find this" he took something out of his pocket and got on his knees " Y/N will you marry me ? "

Oh boy ,he got me there . Definitely shook *jungshook ;)*

" Namjoon omg Yes Yes Yes "I hugged him and then pulled back.
"So this is what you were searching for huh " i giggled

" ahaha yes Y/N i was planning this for a while and finally i did it, i want us to be together and whatever situation we are put in to fight together "

"Yes i want i too ,if not i wouldn't be here "

And then for a whole month we were preparing for our weeding.
Which came out beautiful and all our friends and family members were there.

We had a great time and soon after we went for our honeymoon to Hawaii. It was the best thing ever .

Our vacation was fantastic and there is also where i got pregnant.
🌚👀

Yeah me and Namjoon had a child, a baby boy which we were both so happy to have.

But that's it for my story .

Now it's your time to create your own.Go out there and live the best life that you can ,and don't forget to enjoy it .

..................

                                                     The End

Hey hey guys i finally finished the book.
Iam sorry if it came out short and not that good.
But it was my first story and it was a challenge for me to write a book with many chapters(tho mine weren't that many)

Hey but i like it ,i enjoyed it and i hope you did as much as i.

And i hope i do a better and greater story in the future, not any time now.

Thank you for reading and i hope to see ya in my next work.

Leave a comment and tell me what you thought about it and if you have any ideas for future works.