05

Four days have passed and i had been living my life and didn't see the policeman anymore since that day.
I was a little relieved but also had something in my mind which told me i had to know him more.It maybe was just a feeling but he really had attracted me since the first day i met him.

He said that i shouldn't see him anymore and couse trouble but what if i go to him like a normal human being and maybe he won't send me off this time.

Besides he was so handsome that who can resist a beauty like him.

........

I arrived at the station and decided to enter in .
I saw the policeman who i had seen in the beginning.
I looked around and i saw him at his usual place.

"Hehemm...Excuse me Misters,I am lookin for a policeman,the one that helped me a few days ago.Have you seen him?"

"Hello Miss,are you looking for Mister . Namjoon  ,well there he is, if you have any trouble you can see him and he may try to help you" -he said

"Ah yes thank you very much for your help,see ya"

I go forward to his office and knocked on the door and opened it.
He had his head down and was looking at some files.

"Excuse me Mister. Namjoon i have come to see ya"

He raised his head and looked at me.He couldn't keep his eyes off and was checking me up and down.I was thinking for a moment if i had worn the right clothes or not .

"Mister is there anything wrong ,you are staring too much"

"Ah sorry Miss, yeah i was thinking that if you had been going around with that dress if anyone would think that you are too open and any guy would come at you thinking that you are offering them something"

"Whaat,are you crazy,excuse me but the way i dress doesn't mean nothing and ,my dress isn't short but it just has risen a little from  walking here.And i ain't offering anyone anything so you better watch your mouth before i get mad"

"Haha sorry Miss,i didn't mean to say something mean or to make you mad but i was just caring about you.Don't take it the wrong way"

"Yeah yeah you are really hard to talk too ,you know.We don't get with each other at all.And i that i thought that we would get along just fine" -i sat on the chair since i was tired from walking with my heels.

He then came close to my face and startled me.
I started to blush and my heart started to beat faster.
Ah you stupid heart ,calm down.

"We can start by getting along by being more close to each other. For example like this,and also by starting to be with each  other"-he smirked

"Ah you are too close,don't startle me like that."

He got back to his chair and started to laugh.
This idiot,why is he laughing now.Does he always like to make me look like a fool.

"You are always laughing at me.If you don't stop iam going to hit you"

" Sorry miss ,but i like to make fun of you.This might seem weird but it's kinda fun to see your reactions to what i do.You are just so fun to mees up with." He said which made me think that he might like me ,but that's yet to be seen.

"Also yes we can see each other.If you want i can give you my number"-he says and picks out his phone from his pocket.
"Here give me your number"

I was a little bit surprised by his actions.I didn't expect him to get a grasp of the situation and be cool and give me his number.

"Ah ,yes "i take his phone and put my number in and call it.
The phone rings.I pull it out from my bag and see his number and close the call."you have an interesting number, easy to remember, that's good for when i have any emergency"

"Yep,i got it . Thank you for your cooperation.And we will make it so there is no emergency.But even if there is make sure to call me as soon as you can."

"Yes,got it." And then i named him Mrs.Policeman and added it to my contacts.I smiled a bit  looking at it.

It was really funny how i got involved with a policeman.Never in my life i would have thought this would happen.
Life sure is strange.

"Then iam going.I would be glad if we would catch up for some coffe or tea whenever you want.Call me anytime.

"Yes Miss... ah... I didn't get your name yet. Isn't it rude.You know mine but i don't know yours."

"Ah sorry i didn't present myself.My name is Y/N Y/S .
Iam sorry i didn't have the chance to tell you sooner Mrs.Namjoon"  i smiled at him

" yes Miss Y/N .Good bye for now, we will see each other "

"Yes,Good bye"

And then i left.As soon as i got out that building i sighed.
Gosh it was suffocating me being with him. It was a strange feeling i had never felt before .Why was i being like this.
Trembling, my words can't come out and not being able to speak properly when iam with him.

So stupid. Fix yourself Y/N,or you'll get it from me.