ALL DREAMS BITE THE DUST

The media who were waiting outside started asking some disgusting and fucking questions to Vanya and Snigdha, "How did you both turn into enemies? Will you both keep any more relation after this incident? Will your friendship break?"

Aarav, who was holding Vanya bursted out in anger on one of the reporters, "Just stop this nonsense." He even placed his hand on the camera to free Vanya from insecurities. Gradually, the unpleasant environment resulted into declination of Vanya's health. So they immediately took her home.

As usual, the media has no other works than to create news, that time also they portrayed the incident in the television. They framed, "The sweet friendship and lovable bond between the famous singer Snigdha and the respected gynecologist Vanya has ultimately broken and they turned into enemies." they added, "Vanya's husband, Aarav had also tried to cover up this incident by placing his hand on the camera."

On the other hand, everyone were tensed about Vanya's state.

"The next date for the court is after two days.", Shivam revealed.

"It'll be too late. We have to immediately insert blood cells in Vanya's body otherwise she won't survive.", Dr. Singh informed.

"Okay. I'm ready for abortion. I want it to be done tomorrow.", Snigdha said.

"But Vanya will never accept your bone marrow."

"Dr. Singh, tell Vanya that you have found a donor for her. But don't reveal my name to her and Aarav. This must be a secret between we three.", Snigdha said to Shivam and Dr. Singh.

"As you say."

According to Snigdha's words, Dr. Singh called Aarav and said about the donor. Everyone were overwhelmed on hearing that. Snigdha went to Vanya and the later asked for forgiveness for her rude behavior for the past few days. Both of them pardoned each other and hugged.

"Promise me, you won't think of undergoing abortion now.", Vanya said to Snigdha.

Snigdha replied with a positive nod with her fingers crossed which was covered with her dupatta.

"Snigdha and I will go to the hospital to meet the donor tomorrow.", Shivam said.

After getting everyone's approval, Shivam and Snigdha went to the hospital for the later's abortion.

On the other hand, Aarav went to the hospital to get some medicines. While passing by, he heard Dr. Singh's voice which stated,"Patient of room no. 303 urgently needs blood of O+. Patient's name is Mrs. S. Ghosh. After that shift her to the OT for the donation of bone marrow."

Aarav turned back and greeted Dr. Singh. He said to him,"Shivam and Snigdha came here to meet the donor and after that the operation will be done. I came here to collect the medicines and thought of meeting the donor once."

Dr. Singh was shocked on hearing it. He wondered, "I have to keep this a secret in all circumstances."

Thus he said to him, "The donation will start in a few moments and she has been shifted to the OT."

Dr. Singh excused himself and left. But Aarav felt that he was hiding something from him. Thereafter, he heard some of the ward boys saying, "These are the reports of the donor Mrs. S. Ghosh. Hand it over to her husband Mr. Shivam Ghosh in room no. 303."

Aarav was totally convinced and his doubt converted into belief that it was Snigdha. Immediately he rushed to room no. 303 and was surprised to see...........................

"I know everyone will get upset after knowing that I have already aborted my child and donated bone marrow."

"I'm much tensed about Vanya rather than anyone else. How will she react after getting knowledge of his?"

"I'm sure Aarav will handle it."

Shivam leaned towards Snigdha to hug her who was lying on the bed. Just then Snigdha saw Aarav standing near the door and weeping.

"Aarav............ I just wanted to............"

But Aarav stopped them by his expression and refused to hear anything from them.

After a little argument, Shivam and Snigdha were successful in making Aarav realize the urgency of Snigdha's abortion to save Vanya's life and consequently console Sanaya. Thus Aarav promised them to keep it a secret till the completion of donation.

The following day Vanya was admitted to the hospital for her donation. Due to the abortion, Snigdha was having some internal bleeding for which she was strictly instructed to take rest. On the other hand, Vanya refused to go inside the OT before meeting Snigdha. No amounts of explanation could change Vanya's mind. Ultimately, Snigdha managed to bring herself infront of Vanya and the former apologized for her late arrival. Vanya was then taken inside the OT. Everybody were praying outside for her well-being. Outside the OT, Shivam advised Snigdha to confess the truth to everyone after Vanya's operation.

After a few moments, the doctor came outside and gave the good news of the operation being successful. Everyone went inside Vanya's cabin.

After taking to Vanya Snigdha said to everyone, "I have something to reveal to you all."

"Please leave everything now and listen to me. I have done many plannings for your baby who will be coming very soon. I'm overjoyed now. I never thought that I can see your baby. But now everything is fine.", Vanya added, "Thanks to that donor for whom everything is possible."

"With teary eyes Snigdha said, "Your plannings about my baby will always remain a dream. It will never come true."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you want to know about the person who gave you a new life? Its the person who is infront you now. Its me who donated you bone marrow."

Vanya was unable to say anything. Bursted out in tears she said, "Snigdha, today you gave me the most painful gift. I never expected this from you. Today you made me the reason for your child's death. You have spoiled everything. You have killed my dreams. I'll never forgive you for this."

How will Snigdha console Vanya now? What will happen next?