*

Anger is totally unbearable to my head; it bangs in ache whenever I feel such a fierce mood. So, am the one who is in debt without any of fault. That moron used my toilet, did spread his cum there and still am getting the most respected reward of headache. Isn't that quite amazing?!

Ok, on a serious note, its really feelin' like there's a bullet stuck in my head and my mom has got a fantastic concept from someone, that its harmful to have painkillers and so she never keeps one in the house, probably from that jerk!

"Mum.........no...", I wanted to call out loudly but my head was killing me and it came out more like a mumbling. Obviously no one heard that.

Perhaps closing my eyes could help me to have a bit recovery but the thing you know is good to do, you never do it; or probably the ache was so intense that I couldn't focus on sleeping.

The door creaked.

"Mum, there's a hammer in my head!", I said while trying to keep the eyes closed.

"Ok its me. Your mom is cleaning the garden. How can I help you?", the jerk said with his usual heavy sound and I opened the eyes wide as soon as possible.

He sat beside me and started rubbing my forhead.

"You've got some temperatures too", he said.

"Oh no don't touch me with those hands", I wish I could tell him like this.

"Ya, its like fever.......I catch this sometimes.....", I was really feeling horrible to be with him at the moment.

"Ok come closer. Let me help you with a massage. You'd probably feel better", he said and pulled me a bit closer towards him. His considerably big rough hands were not that bad in this work. It was quite soothing to have that massage. Ya, sometimes you want to make someone away from you but the very next moment you realise that you're getting some benefits and then you hold your emotions. Sometimes its good to be a bit selfish!