4

"Is it a bit comfortable now, dear?", his words are enough for any girl to make her feel comfortable but my stubborn mind is always holding the face that he's trying to hide from me or whatever!

"Yep, thank you", I uttered with a brief smile.

"Should I make some juice for you?"

Now this moron is trying to show some love to me.

"Ya, I mean if you don't mind, please", I just wanted him to go away as soon as possible.

A whole bunch of keys would be easier to search for the right one than understanding this guy's real motive. If am not wrong, then he's the worst guy ever, and if am wrong, then am approaching with kinda best person of this world; it may go either way.

The headache started to spread all through my back as it usually does whenever I get it. 'Twas quite disgusting to keep my eyes closed, which only puts a hike in the ache.

"Honey, here's a painkiller. Take it with this watermelon juice. You'll feel better", his hands were dry as I noticed if he dipped it in the juice somehow.

He kept the glass on the little table nearby my bed and handed me the pill.

"Come on take it quickly", he said.

I put the pill in my mouth and never know if he tried too far to be nice to me but he held the glass to make me drink the juice.

"Nice. Now finish it up quickly", he said after I swallowed the pill.

"No, I don't wanna drink anymore. Thanks!", I said by pushing the glass in his hand away firmly.

"You have to drink it. I insist! Come on young girl!", he said. Who the hell was he to insist me?, I thought. But there's something I need to do to be nice to him as he done this much for me and drinking the juice for him was the only way at the very moment.
He started to make me drink it slowly.

"O crap!", I uttered as the juice split on my t-shirt.

"Am so sorry darlin'", he said like he was a bit anxious. "Wait a moment I'm gonna take a towel. Am so sorry!"

"Nah, no problem. It happens!", I said without any of such good intentions for him. I was gutted with him right now, honestly. Was one of my favorite shirts!

He ran out of the room like there's a fire on his ass; obviously he knew that he had done something wrong.